New unis are coming

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Wyokie, can you just change your signature to read "White helmets, white jerseys, official team songs are 'Never gonna give you up' and ''Pour some sugar on me'...all hail 1988!!!"
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

J-Rod wrote:And so is almost everyone from ABBA....I think.
Everyone from that group is still alive. Nice try.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Wicks wrote:Hate to break the news but there are only two sets, White and Brown.
Wicks, from what you know, is the white away uniform an upgrade from the previous 2 seasons? I thought they were kind of bland. Do the gold pants on the road remain?
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

WYO1016 wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:Should have been gold and brown get rid of that white poop we always lose in white
NCAA rules say the visiting team must wear white jerseys unless they work out a deal with the home team.

https://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/file ... 222014.pdf
Talking about Pants not Jerseys. Gold & Brown Pants no white please.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

I haven't seen the whites, but the home combo will be brown top, gold bottom. If I had a guess, and this is only a guess, I'd say the whites are gonna be stormtrooper looking.. kinda like the basketball uniforms.
ImageImageImageImage
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

WestWYOPoke wrote:Wyokie, can you just change your signature to read "White helmets, white jerseys, official team songs are 'Never gonna give you up' and ''Careless Whisper'...all hail 1988!!!"
Fify
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

If Bohl had his way we would wear overalls and carharts every game.
WyoExpat
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:I hated the WYO on the front of the uniforms!
I liked it better than Wyoming spelled out. We have always been W-Y-O.
WyoExpat
Cowpoke

When combined with the brown helmet that we finally saw, I liked the home unis we had this year the best of any since I started watching as a kid.

Of course the threads don't block or tackle...
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Aaron wrote:If Bohl had his way we would wear overalls and carharts every game.
How else are we gonna be cowboy tough? We'll kick their asses with Ariat, not Nike
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 106 times

Is that a Steamboat patch? I'm really starting to get curious about these new unis!
https://twitter.com/wyo_football/status ... 8410339328
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

I'm getting really annoyed with these slow reveal/teasing for a couple weeks. If you want to tease? Fine but do it once. Am I interested in a new jersey? Sure. Am I that interested I am pouring over every detail of these teases getting more and more excited? No.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

TSpoke wrote:I'm getting really annoyed with these slow reveal/teasing for a couple weeks. If you want to tease? Fine but do it once. Am I interested in a new jersey? Sure. Am I that interested I am pouring over every detail of these teases getting more and more excited? No.
+1. Pretty dumb
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

We'll literally bitch about anything
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Been liked: 45 times

laxwyo wrote:We'll literally bitch about anything
Welcome to the life of a Wyoming fan. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Ya...this board definitely hasn't been much of a staple (or any board for that fact) to celebrate all the victories and championships that WYO has brought the fan base. Continual losing (mixed in with quite a few woodshed ass kickings) will do that I guess. Hell, even the wrestling crowd has quieted down this season. If it weren't for the 2015 MWC men's tournament championship, half of us wouldn't probably be here.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Or just comment about something that one of our athletic programs has put out there. Wasn't meant to be a bitch just my opinion.
But we do bitch about a lot of things. Welcome to most college fan boards.
morningwould
Buckaroo

LanderPoke wrote:
TSpoke wrote:I'm getting really annoyed with these slow reveal/teasing for a couple weeks. If you want to tease? Fine but do it once. Am I interested in a new jersey? Sure. Am I that interested I am pouring over every detail of these teases getting more and more excited? No.
+1. Pretty dumb
First post on here. Long time pokes fan. Anyways, I would guess that the unveil would be at the end of the week, or so I've heard. So what's the big deal with having a few sneak peeks until then? They are just trying to create a buzz. Not like there has been much of anything to be optimistic about lately. They aren't the only school that has done teasers. I'm sure it will be worth it. Anything is better than those Flywire/"WYO" disasters.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

morningwould wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
+1. Pretty dumb
First post on here. Long time pokes fan. Anyways, I would guess that the unveil would be at the end of the week, or so I've heard. So what's the big deal with having a few sneak peeks until then? They are just trying to create a buzz. Not like there has been much of anything to be optimistic about lately. They aren't the only school that has done teasers. I'm sure it will be worth it. Anything is better than those Flywire/"WYO" disasters.
+1