The Coloradoan on Josh Adams

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

So let me get this straight.... Josh Adams looks different because he's white with tattoos? Did I actually just read that? Holy poop.

Can you imagine the public outcry if someone said CSUs guard Scott (#1) was a "thu...." Because he has tattoos or because he ran up and down the court like he was better than everyone else (which he did. Every time he hit a shot he bounced up and down the court like he just cured cancer).

Whoever wrote this is a complete hack and should be embarassed
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

Isn't Josh mixed race?
W-Y, Until I Die!
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

laxwyo wrote:Isn't Josh mixed race?
Yes. Check his twitter page.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Trying to set the record for most backhanded compliments in one article.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

What a hack
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Every arena he visits, fans call him Eminem, and he can’t help but laugh because there aren’t many 6-foot-2 “white guys” walking around with two half-sleeves of ink.
Jesus Christ, Stephens, do you live in a f-word bubble?
ImageImageImageImage
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

MrTitleist wrote:
Every arena he visits, fans call him Eminem, and he can’t help but laugh because there aren’t many 6-foot-2 “white guys” walking around with two half-sleeves of ink.
No joke. Just go visit your local trailer park
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

LanderPoke wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:
No joke. Just go visit your local trailer park
I live in Missoula.. it's not uncommon to see A LOT of people that are tattooed.. it's kind of a big thing here.
ImageImageImageImage
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

Missoula is the Portland of Montana
W-Y, Until I Die!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

great article
caballo blanco
Buckaroo

“I gotta tell you something, if I still had young children, he’d be my babysitter. That’s what a wonderful human being he is and he always has been. There’s another guard in this league who has four technicals and hasn’t been reprimanded. OK?” Shyatt said. “I want to make it clear. He’s one of the most wonderful men I’ve ever coached in 41 years, and if someone else has a different perception, shame on them.”

This quote from Shyatt is the only part of this piece of poop article worth reading. I'll stand by Shyatts judge of character.
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

Since when did you guys care what some greenie rag has to say about Wyoming? The Coloradoan...nuff said ahahah. They have to hand out backhanded compliments because we've been handing them their collective asses!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Riding High!!!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

Matt Stephens is the most useless writer in the league. I can't believe he still has a job after so long there. You'd think the Coloradoan could find someone worth a damn. The Casper Star-Tribune is finding some great talent, after all :thumb:
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

WYO1016 wrote:Matt Stephens is the most useless writer in the league. I can't believe he still has a job after so long there. You'd think the Coloradoan could find someone worth a damn. The Casper Star-Tribune is finding some great talent, after all :thumb:
They had a female writer a few years ago (maybe 6 or so - can't remember) that was about as anti-CSewe athletics as a writer could be. Can't remember her name, but she pissed off a lot of lammies.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
wyopig
Ranch Hand

I'm so happy to see that other people dislike this article as much as me. Wyoming fans have been gushing over it. The entire article is about how someone with tattoos can actually be a good person. I'm unfortunately realizing there are more Wyoming fans than I would ever expect that are somehow surprised that they've come to love Josh so much, in spite of his tattoos. I guess I shouldn't be so surprised.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

wyopig wrote:I'm so happy to see that other people dislike this article as much as me. Wyoming fans have been gushing over it. The entire article is about how someone with tattoos can actually be a good person. I'm unfortunately realizing there are more Wyoming fans than I would ever expect that are somehow surprised that they've come to love Josh so much, in spite of his tattoos. I guess I shouldn't be so surprised.
to each their own right, lol