POKESRADIO is now The DINO show

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

This guy is like BYU*. He claims to be doing one thing (sports "reporting"), while doing another (compensating for a serious inferiority complex). And like BYU*, he shouldn't be dignified with attention or participation. Simply ignore him and he will disappear.

And for those of you who say, "...but I like some of his stuff that he's covered/ reported..." At what cost to the program? Most everyone agrees he's not good for UW Athletics, so if you're doing anything to encourage or support the guy, then YOU are not good for UW Athletics...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

this time next year most people will totally forget who or whom Dino Costa is
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Just read that he was approached by the radio station and asked to resume Pokes Radio. He turned it down and relinquished the air time on that station. Looks like now he is going to work towards subscription type, pay-to-listen opportunity.

What a weird turn of events.
wyopig
Ranch Hand

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:Just read that he was approached by the radio station and asked to resume Pokes Radio. He turned it down and relinquished the air time on that station. Looks like now he is going to work towards subscription type, pay-to-listen opportunity.

What a weird turn of events.
A) That's poop, he was jerked off the air, and B) he's spent most of the last 2 days on his multiple twitter accounts demeaning Brian Hill and his mother. Anything anyone can do to disassociate this guy from UW is a good thing.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:Looks like now he is going to work towards subscription type, pay-to-listen opportunity.
He just started a GoFundMe to get it off the ground
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
RawPoke24
Buckaroo

Wow, this guy is a real tool bag! I'm positive he needs medicated. Crazy how he went from being everything for UW to being totally against them. Guess that's what happens when you put your nose in too deep. I wonder how much impact the UW higher-ups had with his re-branding of his show/web site. Would love to get the whole story on how things shook out. Especially after the whole twitter thing with Brian Hill and his mom. Makes me wonder who stepped in to squash his pathetic little ass. I just hope he has lost all his press credentials and is never able to set foot on campus again.
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

He just asks questions man.

What a loon.

http://redeyebonusroom.wikia.com/wiki/Dino_Costa
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Oh my.

Did not realize he was also involved in some of these "alternative" news reporting outlets. Just shout it loud, be first with it, make sure a few people re-tweet it, get it on infowars or Breitbart, and then it's suddenly fact. Once it's out there, people believe it, and no amount of correction will make them believe otherwise.

If any of you have been reading the studies on these, it's fascinating and terrifying at the same time.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

https://twitter.com/f-word/status/ ... 8800454656 From his twitter 'f-word'. In case anyone was on the fence of how big of a tool this guy is.

Additionally, I have heard rumor that the athletics department looked into legal action but that Brian Hill prefers to be the 'bigger man' and drop the issue and that clown all together. If true, Brian Hill's maturity continues to show through.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote:Oh my.

Did not realize he was also involved in some of these "alternative" news reporting outlets. Just shout it loud, be first with it, make sure a few people re-tweet it, get it on infowars or Breitbart, and then it's suddenly fact. Once it's out there, people believe it, and no amount of correction will make them believe otherwise.

If any of you have been reading the studies on these, it's fascinating and terrifying at the same time.
Very true. It's crazy and we end up with gunmen shooting up pizza places and threats to parents of children who died at Sandy Hook. Pretty disturbing.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Why are we still talking about this clown and why is this thread still active... Let Dino fade into irrelevance like he should.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Good riddance to Wyoming's biggest drama queen. It's too bad he can't take the knitting circle with him.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

gopokes1399 wrote:Why are we still talking about this clown and why is this thread still active... Let Dino fade into irrelevance like he should.
:agree: :agree: :agree:
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Good call, Connor.
ImageImageImageImage