20 Point Dogs

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

Opening line for the Utard game
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

I don't think we can cover it. Are we any better than Iowa St.? I know we played Utah tough last year but our defense played really well and they had the wrong guy at QB most of the game. I'm unconvinced that we are even as good as last year.

The really interesting line is byu and tcu. I don't think I've ever seen byu as a 30 pt underdog. The thing is, I wouldn't bet on byu even getting 30!
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

I'll give the points and take TCU in that game. TCU is going to make bywho pay in this game and I'll bet TCU won't get jobbed by the refs either. :o
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
TheBuckhole
Buckaroo
Has liked: 2 times

I have a slight lean on the Pokes to keep it within 20, but I'm not touching it. I will however, make a small play on BYU at +30 (down to +29 at some places already). Patterson doesn't/won't run up the score. Unlike us, BYU will put some points on the board.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

TheBuckhole wrote:I have a slight lean on the Pokes to keep it within 20, but I'm not touching it. I will however, make a small play on BYU at +30 (down to +29 at some places already). Patterson doesn't/won't run up the score. Unlike us, BYU will put some points on the board.
I believe Patterson hates BYU and killing them looks better than killing us. I say they rack it up!

I'll take Utah -20 against the pokes! That's easy money. I thought we had a shot this year at beating those dicks, but we can't. Our D is terrible and was they only reason it was even close last year. Utah 42, Wyoming 10.

Maybe there should be a gambling thread. I haven't done all too bad at sportbooks. For as little as I did it, I've hit some pretty good stuff.
W-Y, Until I Die!