Threw this together quick...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
PokePride.com
Cowpoke

So where do you lay the blame on The Pokes O'?

http://www.pokepride.com/2010/10/cowboy ... blame.html

Not the hardest hitting thing, if I would have wrote this Saturday night I would have ripped the whole team a new one. I found out my days of covering NASCAR sometimes it is better that less is more, at least more respect in the end so I calmed down and bit my tongue.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I agree the laterals and the no gain pass plays are poop. However I don't think the answer is looking to pass thirty yards down field. I think we could go over the middle more and get the five to ten yard pass play, and this is were I see the difference between ACS this year and last year. David Leonard was succesfull last year on the mid range rout and I haven't seen that much this year. In fact I havent seen ACS pass to the middle of the field were there recievers are getting open.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

The 5 - 10 yard routes with some YAC. That is what we are missing. And Bouknight.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 90 times

The lateral runs, the trick plays that have us run backwards for more than 5 yards - both suck. Oh, and the roll out throws of any greater than 10 yards with ACS. He never set his feet, was scared of getting hit, and would invariably throw the ball 30 yards out of bounds - even though our guy was wide open.