Utah State game thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

whyoh wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:56 pm Commentator is a moron.... Alvester Alexander had a 99 yard run in Albuquerque
According to sports reference it was a 94 yard run...if it was the one in 2010.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

Ok...I officially did not see this coming...was very pessimistic about this game. I really don't see a marked difference in play calling, maybe some wrinkles about how we are throwing to Neyor...I mean...the plays are just working. Either way...I'll take it.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 608 times
Been liked: 242 times

We have beaten the poop out of Bonner
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

307bball wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:07 pm Ok...I officially did not see this coming...was very pessimistic about this game. I really don't see a marked difference in play calling, maybe some wrinkles about how we are throwing to Neyor...I mean...the plays are just working. Either way...I'll take it.
It’s all because Williams is throwing the ball perfectly tonight. Putting them right on the money. That in turn has opened everything else up. Amazing what can happen when your QB can throw the ball.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 21 times

Levis had a game. 80 percent completion rate, 242 yds, averaging over 20 yds per completion. One of his best if not the best.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Hunter S. Thompson
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 151 times

It's nice to wreck someone else's season. Way to go kids. Nice to see they haven't given up. Great performance
W-Y, Until I Die!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times

604 yards of total offense. Game balls go to everyone involved with the offense tonight. I’m in the holiday spirit so I’ll give one to Bohl and Burman also lol

Good job Pokes!

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

I sure didn't see this coming. We looked like we could have scored 60 tonight. Is the same team that scored 3 points in 2 1/2 games? Whatever. I'm thrilled we beat a good team on the road. The guys didn't give up on the season. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the boys in person this friday!
WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:12 pm
    307bball wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:07 pm Ok...I officially did not see this coming...was very pessimistic about this game. I really don't see a marked difference in play calling, maybe some wrinkles about how we are throwing to Neyor...I mean...the plays are just working. Either way...I'll take it.
    It’s all because Williams is throwing the ball perfectly tonight. Putting them right on the money. That in turn has opened everything else up. Amazing what can happen when your QB can throw the ball.
    Someone else will need to look this up, but it seemed like we had half as many OL penalties compared to most nights this season. That makes it easier to get cleaver with play called. I'm sure it helped to keep the OL aggressive off the ball.
    Wyovanian
    WyoNation Addict
    Has liked: 13 times

bladerunnr wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:26 pm I sure didn't see this coming. We looked like we could have scored 60 tonight. Is the same team that scored 3 points in 2 1/2 games? Whatever. I'm thrilled we beat a good team on the road. The guys didn't give up on the season. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the boys in person this friday!
    Friday?
    "WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
    WYCowboy
    WyoNation Moderator
    Has liked: 6 times
    Been liked: 2 times

Way to go Pokes
    You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
    bladerunnr
    A Real Cowboy
    Has liked: 3 times
    Been liked: 66 times

Wyovanian wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:31 pm
    bladerunnr wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:26 pm I sure didn't see this coming. We looked like we could have scored 60 tonight. Is the same team that scored 3 points in 2 1/2 games? Whatever. I'm thrilled we beat a good team on the road. The guys didn't give up on the season. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the boys in person this friday!
    Friday?
    Whoops! I thought all MW teams played their last games on friday this year. Actually there are 2 MW games saturday. The rest of the games are thursday and friday.
    whyoh
    WyoNation Addict

307bball wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:04 pm
    whyoh wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:56 pm Commentator is a moron.... Alvester Alexander had a 99 yard run in Albuquerque
    According to sports reference it was a 94 yard run...if it was the one in 2010.
    In that case..... I'm a moron, commentator is fine
    disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
    laxwyo
    Bronco-Buster
    Has liked: 137 times
    Been liked: 151 times

Lets go roll Hawaii now and end the regular season in style.
    W-Y, Until I Die!
    Wyokie
    WyoNation Moderator
    Has liked: 36 times
    Been liked: 46 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:31 pm Lets go roll Hawaii now and end the regular season in style.
    Speaking of whom, Hawaii is beating Fort Fart, 22-10, in Honolulu as I type.
    I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
    J-Bone
    Ranch Hand
    Has liked: 16 times
    Been liked: 11 times

Do we actually have a QB now?!
    CowboyNV
    A Real Cowboy
    Been liked: 7 times

Outstanding job tonight. Oh, what could have been.
    What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
    WYCowboy
    WyoNation Moderator
    Has liked: 6 times
    Been liked: 2 times

That was a complete game by the entire team. We could have held our own against any team in the MWC last night.
    You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.