@AF

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Dave Hall is still a terrible ref and poop guy.

Lucky to get out of there with a win. I’m not going to complain about a road win though.

Those announcers were complete clowns too.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

That was a brutal game. I don’t think I’ve seen Ike play worse. Really bad game from him. DuSell played poorly, drake played poorly, wenzel played poorly, and Thompson was well , horrible. And still won.

Oden played well. Maldo saved us. Feel fortunate to have won.

Flush this game down the toilet
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Wyoming lucky Maldonado didn’t get called for travel on last play. Cause he did travel but I’ll take it.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Those announcers were WAY better than the Utah St announcers.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

Is there a reason Hunter Thompson ever gets on the floor? I've never seen a more passive player. A shot goes up, he just stands there. Who ever he guards scores at will. And his offense is non existent. Put in anyone else and I bet they play harder.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

That game was kinda hard to watch. Blowing an 11 point lead was painful. Pokes only shot 12.5% from three. On the other hand they are 16-3, 5-1. How many of us actually expected to see that? I sure didn’t.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

It is these games that we are favored in (like New Mexico & AF) that you have to watch out for. The last I looked, CSU was down to UNLV by 14 at CSU.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
nwpoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

Yo oldtimers! Is Dave hall the reincarnation of moose stubing? A friend wants to know who sucks more....
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Find a way to get er done, that's all we need to do, close games help alot with confidence come later in the season. We need to pack The AA Monday, showup if you can!!!
Beeeet The Sheeeep
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:00 pm One thing I’ve noticed the last 3 or 4 games is that when Ike goes out the guards get Wyoming a bigger lead and as soon as he comes back in the other team comes back. We obviously need Ike but something isn’t working quite right.
I have noticed the same thing. If Ike is not scoring, which he hasn’t been with good efficiency the last two games, our offense grinds to a halt. When Ike is on the court it is him and four guys standing around. I think Ike will get back on track and so will our offense
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Fresno St almost got Boise St took em to OT...they can get had...we have a HUGE week this week!!! Cmon Pokes This Is Our House!!!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

UNLV beat CSU by 14.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.