Utah state

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Oden taken terrible 3 point shots and Ike forcing poop shots up.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Where is Linder?
I'm good for 3!
WyoWalleye
Buckaroo

Crap, I hate ot
MN_Poke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 24 times

Lousy refs Td him up 2x four min into game after he cussed em out for two crap fouls on Ike in 15 seconds. One T I get. You don’t run a coach in a hot game like this when you are sucking as a ref
MN_Poke
Ranch Hand

Great D in the last 16 seconds to not even allow a shot
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

We pulled it out again. Cardiac Cowboys

Now we get a breather thankfully for a few days.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Phew.

f-word those officials.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
MN_Poke
Ranch Hand

Two wins tonight. Beat Ut St and the zebras
MN_Poke
Ranch Hand

Ike probably gets 35 or more if he plays more in first half
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

MN_Poke wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:18 pm Ike probably gets 35 or more if he plays more in first half
Yeah. He got screwed at beginning of the game.

J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

Subcanis wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:15 pm Phew.

[#]f##k those officials.
At least they let them play towards the end.
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

Freak yeah! Ike is a monster.
That interview he gave at the end of the game was the first that I had actually heard from him. Awesome interiew, just meakes me like him even more. Super complimentary of his teammates.
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 90 times

I love the grit and guts of these kids. They know how to win. They clearly need a bit of time to catch their breath. They high stress, intense games against high caliber competition is amazing prep for the NCAA tourney if we are blessed to get there - but they need this layoff before going to SJSU and to the Pit.

It is so much fun to win!
MN_Poke
Ranch Hand

J-Bone wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:22 pm
Subcanis wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:15 pm Phew.

[#]f##k those officials.
At least they let them play towards the end.
True. They seemed to let a lot go in the last 5 minutes and OT
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Kenpom has us up to 34th now.

Utah St is 33rd after their loss to us tonight lol.

WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Utah State is complaining about the number of fouls discrepancy when their game plan is to give Ike the Shaq attack whenever he is on the floor. What do they expect?
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
flyfishwyo
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 126 times
Been liked: 50 times

WYCowboy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:02 pm Utah State is complaining about the number of fouls discrepancy when their game plan is to give Ike the Shaq attack whenever he is on the floor. What do they expect?
Vern Harris is the second worst official in the league. Right behind Dave Hall. The lack of consistency with those guys is amazing.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Verne T'd him during the 1st media time out which is usually unlike him against us....but they truly hacked Ike all game and boy did they travel alot.....Bean is a crybaby and Ainsworth is a glorified Peter Pan....
This was a goood win at home in OT. I'm glad all these cramped games are over with and now a bit of normalcy in the schedule to get a bit of rest. But we CANNOT overlook anyone, no trap games take care of each one, and i sure can't wait to see the fellas back at home on the 19th...i think that has the potential to sellout being on a Saturday. Thanks for the fun yet again tonite!! 20-3 9-1.....just WOW
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

Great win!! Refs blew. Maybe worst I’ve seen. So many missed fouls, travels, double dribbles, over and backs. Those little weasels were reaching and mugging all game. They should have had 10 more fouls. F BYU Jr. Take that loss all the way back to Utah. They really have a detestable team. Ick
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

MN_Poke wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:04 pm Lousy refs Td him up 2x four min into game after he cussed em out for two crap fouls on Ike in 15 seconds. One T I get. You don’t run a coach in a hot game like this when you are sucking as a ref
I’m going to disagree with this assessment. Both were fouls with the first being fairly weak call. Ike turned and it really looked like he elbowed him on purpose. It wasn’t that bad for an offensive foul. Then Ike came down and lowered his shoulder into a guy. In my opinion, neither were that bad but I wouldn’t call them poop calls. There were plenty of those to follow lol. My biggest gripe was the second and 3rd guy on Ike were raking his arms when he went up and when Ike would make his spin move, they were body fouling him in the air. We did have quite the foul advantage in the second half so maybe linders freak out bought us second half calls. The no call on the over and back was unacceptable. I think we got away with a lot too

I think Linder was correct to chew on the refs. I was totally fine with the first T. Getting the second T was stupid and put us in a big hole. Hell, Ike didn’t even get called for a foul after those first 2 so Linder took a play out of Rices book.

I really thought the crowd came through there at the end to help out that great D. To not even get a shot off is unacceptable.
W-Y, Until I Die!