Coaching hire and liberal leaning friends

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

Do you support the approach? Are you having a moral dilemma with eid hiring practices ignored while you also support the coaching hire? If you support the coaching hire process, you effectively support ignoring eid initiatives. I'll bet that is a struggle for you. :D
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

You know, I've never really either bought into or understood systemic racism. With Bohl Junior being named dc, it's obvious the hc appointment was all a rigged deal. A closed loop of cronyism. It's WYO taxpayer dollars and it's wrong. There should have been competition.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

2 of the highest publicalliy funded positions in the state and unilaterally selected by older white males with no opportunity for others to even compete. I'm surprised liberal leaning folks aren't losing their s h I r.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 599 times
Been liked: 238 times

I would have liked a wider search for both positions
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 146 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:32 pm 2 of the highest publicalliy funded positions in the state and unilaterally selected by older white males with no opportunity for others to even compete. I'm surprised liberal leaning folks aren't losing their s h I r.
I would say that they only care about high status jobs. Wyoming football isn't that high. Same reason women never complain about the inequity in female roughnecks/coal miners, its only ever about CEOs etc. There's never a call for equity in the NBA because they dominate it. There is ,however, calls for diversity in the NHL, even though the NHL is probably the most diverse sport outside of Soccer. NHL has players from all over the world. They just happen to be light skinned people from place with, you know, ice. Wrong diversity.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:08 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:32 pm 2 of the highest publicalliy funded positions in the state and unilaterally selected by older white males with no opportunity for others to even compete. I'm surprised liberal leaning folks aren't losing their s h I r.
I would say that they only care about high status jobs. Wyoming football isn't that high. Same reason women never complain about the inequity in female roughnecks/coal miners, its only ever about CEOs etc. There's never a call for equity in the NBA because they dominate it. There is ,however, calls for diversity in the NHL, even though the NHL is probably the most diverse sport outside of Soccer. NHL has players from all over the world. They just happen to be light skinned people from place with, you know, ice. Wrong diversity.
Ideology of convenience, I suppose. This board is a good example. Many supporting the hiring approach yet also advocating eid initiatives. Hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:42 pm
laxwyo wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:08 am

Ideology of convenience, I suppose. This board is a good example. Many supporting the hiring approach yet also advocating eid initiatives. Hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Just like liberals are for more checks for guns, except when Hunter Biden lies on a federal firearm application then…………crickets.