NCAA Football 12

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Fullback41 wrote:
wyopokes2 wrote:New Teambuilder came out today. Nice to see "all" of Wyoming's new gear in the game. Link
After I follow the link what do I do next to see the Uniforms? I don't think create a school is what I want, I searched wyoming and there were a ton of options, first one I tried had altered uniforms. Where do I go to see the EA sports uniforms?

Search from PC, PS3 is not hooked up to internet.

thanks!
You need to create an account there, go to create a team, and then on the top there will be things like Stadium, Field, Mascot, etc. Look at the uniform one and there you go.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

I'm very disappointed in the stadium, but nice to at least see the alt uniforms in there.
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

fromolwyoming wrote:
Fullback41 wrote:
wyopokes2 wrote:New Teambuilder came out today. Nice to see "all" of Wyoming's new gear in the game. Link
After I follow the link what do I do next to see the Uniforms? I don't think create a school is what I want, I searched wyoming and there were a ton of options, first one I tried had altered uniforms. Where do I go to see the EA sports uniforms?

thanks!
You need to create an account there, go to create a team, and then on the top there will be things like Stadium, Field, Mascot, etc. Look at the uniform one and there you go.
Thanks fromolwyoming.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

:thumb:
Fullback41 wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
Fullback41 wrote:

thanks!
Thanks fromolwyoming.
:thumb:
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Just tried out the demo for the 360, and the demo kicks ass! For example, as a DT while playing Bama vs FSU, I was finally able to overpower an O-linemen. You could NEVER do that in NCAA 11. :thumb:
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

Has anybody been able to find WYO's individual player ratings yet?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

calpoke25 wrote:Has anybody been able to find WYO's individual player ratings yet?
Apparently a SDSU fan on the MWC board has and posted some of them. And they have a certain QB still on the roster. AA is rated at 75, and McNeil is rated at 70. I'd imagine that Biezuns, Knapton, and Hendricks are all rated in the 80s, and possibly Schober too. But those are just guesses.
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

Here is the offense from the teambuilder site.

QB: #5 - 71 - WR: #80 - 70 - LT: #72 - 71
QB: #10 - 64 - WR: #83 - 67 - LT: #71 - 68
QB: #9 - 54 - WR: #2 - 65 - LT: #73 - 55
QB: #11- 56 - WR: #84 - 62 - LG: #65 - 69
RB: # 32 - 75 - WR: #87 - 61 - LG: #70 - 64
RB: # 6 - 66 - WR: #7 - 59 - C: #60 - 72
RB: # 20 - 60 - WR: #1 - 58 - C: #77 - 66
RB: # 35 - 53 - WR: #81 - 51 - C: #68 - 54
RB: # 25 - 44 - TE: #14 - 64 - RG: #69 - 72
FB: # 45 - 55 - TE: #86 - 58 - RG: #66 - 57
FB: # 47 - 45 - RT: #76 - 70
RT: #64 - 50
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

fromolwyoming wrote:
calpoke25 wrote:Has anybody been able to find WYO's individual player ratings yet?
I'd imagine that Biezuns, Knapton, and Hendricks are all rated in the 80s, and possibly Schober too. But those are just guesses.
Prepare to be disapointed..

Biezuns is a 77
Knapton is a 73
Hendricks is a 80
Schober is a 59
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Fatpoke wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
I'd imagine that Biezuns, Knapton, and Hendricks are all rated in the 80s, and possibly Schober too. But those are just guesses.

Biezuns is a 77
Knapton is a 73
Hendricks is a 80
Schober is a 59
I WILL RAPE EA'S FACE!
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

fromolwyoming wrote:
Fatpoke wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:

Biezuns is a 77
Knapton is a 73
Hendricks is a 80
Schober is a 59
I WILL RAPE EA'S FACE!

The best player on defense isnt even on the team anymore :brick: its Gary with a 81
gopokes1399
Blog Team

The new road to glory feature will be awesome, you can now play both sides and get recruited to different schools for different positions. Also you can play your whole senior year and right in the schools you play and how good they are.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

gopokes1399 wrote:The new road to glory feature will be awesome, you can now play both sides and get recruited to different schools for different positions. Also you can play your whole senior year and right in the schools you play and how good they are.
That is one thing I'm looking forward too, but I'm hoping you can be like a fullback, tight end, or o-line as well.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

tight end would be fun, idk about o line though. Also in Dynasty you can start out as a coordinator and work your way up
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

gopokes1399 wrote:tight end would be fun, idk about o line though. Also in Dynasty you can start out as a coordinator and work your way up

Which i plan to start as a DC and hope to land the Wyoming Job :D
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Here's our entrance for the game. MUCH better than last year (considering we came out of a non-existant entrance), but still lacking the actual entrance. Believe it or not, a Husker fan, followed by a Wyoming fan were the ones that requested the video from the NCAA football website.

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 154 times

Bad Ass! Makes me want to go get the game! I like how Herbstreet says "how bad is this going to be", he's right about that, Wyoming is going to wax that Hurricane ass!
W-Y, Until I Die!
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Thanks for posting that video! At least it's a step in the right direction... Miami would hate coming to play here :lol:
I'm good for 3!
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote:Bad Ass! Makes me want to go get the game! I like how Herbstreet says "how bad is this going to be", he's right about that, Wyoming is going to wax that Hurricane ass!
Herbstreet is an assclown. He has something against WYO not for the quote in the game, that is what they always say but I remember when we beat Tennessee and on EPSN Gameday when Herbie and some other analist were talking about the upset and the other analist was trying to give WYO credit when Herbie played "Well Tennessee is a poop team...and that is why they lost" and the other guy said "Wyoming isn't a good team either, let alone go on the road to win in front of 100k ppl, they were the better team today." Herbie then changed the subject. :whistle:
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

Cornpoke wrote:Thanks for posting that video! At least it's a step in the right direction... Miami would hate coming to play here :lol:
Especially in he snow lol
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!