who's ready for some chasin football?!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

chase yeah!

i'm ready
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
wyopokes2
Ranch Hand

Holy chase!

I can't wait for the season to start. My excitement is getting the best of me. I got the biggest sports pack I could get. College football is my Achilles heal
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Chase Yeah!

Dammit, now you've got me doing it! BTW, what games are you guys going to be able to get to in Laramie?
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

fromolwyoming wrote:Chase Yeah!

Dammit, now you've got me doing it! BTW, what games are you guys going to be able to get to in Laramie?

Going down to Casper the 2nd to shoot some guns with Fam then heading up gameday to watch the boys lay the Chase down! after that kind of wait and see being 6 hours away :cry:

And seeing as we are on the Chase i wanna make a Tshirt that says 'WyoNation.com where crazy Chase happens' would that be okay to put ?
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Fatpoke wrote:And seeing as we are on the Chase i wanna make a Tshirt that says 'WyoNation.com where crazy Chase happens' would that be okay to put ?
!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Fatpoke wrote:

Going down to Casper the 2nd to shoot some guns with Fam then heading up gameday to watch the boys lay the Chase down! after that kind of wait and see being 6 hours away :cry:

And seeing as we are on the Chase i wanna make a Tshirt that says 'WyoNation.com where crazy Chase happens' would that be okay to put ?
:thumb:
Here's an old pic from high school that you could use even. Though, if you start making money, I demand a share of the profits!

Don't ask why I made the face, because I don't remember myself.
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

Woah Woah hold your Chase the world is not ready for that picture the peoples minds could not come to terms with it only those apart of the Nation can withstand its powers (Or because i cant the damn backround to delete cause of my failure with paint), Now back to football you dirty nasty Chasers
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Fatpoke wrote:Woah Woah hold your Chase the world is not ready for that picture the peoples minds could not come to terms with it only those apart of the Nation can withstand its powers (Or because i cant the damn backround to delete cause of my failure with paint), Now back to football you dirty nasty Chasers
:lol: I'm sure that someone here would be able to though. And that would be pretty cool if my face ended up being on TV like that if worn at a football game.
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

fromolwyoming wrote: :lol: I'm sure that someone here would be able to though. And that would be pretty cool if my face ended up being on TV like that if worn at a football game.
If somone could then yeah i would put your face on a shirt i still need to figure out should i just make them online and order them or do it all myself
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

weber, unlv, tcu

MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Fatpoke wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote: :lol: I'm sure that someone here would be able to though. And that would be pretty cool if my face ended up being on TV like that if worn at a football game.
If somone could then yeah i would put your face on a shirt i still need to figure out should i just make them online and order them or do it all myself
You'd definitely have to do that goofy thing they did w/ Obama's face on all those campaign posters.. like this:
ImageImageImageImage
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

MrTitleist wrote:
Fatpoke wrote:
You'd definitely have to do that goofy thing they did w/ Obama's face on all those campaign posters.. like this:
seconded :thumb:

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 146 times

I'm pretty sure I'm going to Weber with the fam. Got to get the 3 yr old girl addicted. Once you get the taste....
W-Y, Until I Die!