What did she say?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Come on back girl, we'll miss you....

http://yfrog.com/h3iq9mkj
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Heh. I'd saddle up with her :cool:
I'm good for 3!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Whoa.. I'll brb.
ImageImageImageImage
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

I'd put my Chase in her Chase...
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Fatpoke wrote:I'd put my Chase in her Chase...
This Chase has already done that.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

She needs a boobjob.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Wyokie wrote:She needs a boobjob.
Agree. Looks like they have been sucked flat. :lol:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 146 times

I find it hard to find any faults in a woman like that. I'd take my chase and stick it in her chasehole and then spray my chase all over her love chase.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

laxwyo wrote:I find it hard to find any faults in a woman like that. I'd take my chase and stick it in her chasehole and then spray my chase all over her love chase.
Calm the Chase down! You nasty Chase
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Hopefully Alyssa doesn't read this one.
W-Y, Until I Die!
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

You know I'll never claim to be no puritan or any thing close, but ya all some sick puppy's. :hitit: :tounge:
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Why is it this tourist goes to the Grand Titties and we get stuck with the annoying older lady trying to cash an out of state pay-check in Buffalo?
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
Fatpoke
Ranch Hand

Cowboy Junky wrote:Why is it this tourist goes to the Grand Titties and we get stuck with the annoying older lady trying to cash an out of state pay-check in Buffalo?
Dont remind me of old ladies almost had a run in at the store with one just abit ago she didnt like my shirt which says 'Jesus is back and knows Karate' but i got the most meanist stink eye ever, I was gonna tell her i dont need this Chase ive been awake for 24 hours ill slap the Chase out you
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Fatpoke wrote:
Cowboy Junky wrote:Why is it this tourist goes to the Grand Titties and we get stuck with the annoying older lady trying to cash an out of state pay-check in Buffalo?
Dont remind me of old ladies almost had a run in at the store with one just abit ago she didnt like my shirt which says 'Jesus is back and knows Karate' but i got the most meanist stink eye ever, I was gonna tell her i dont need this Chase ive been awake for 24 hours ill slap the Chase out you
Yeah, you'll have that. The religious folks don't like to read things mocking their religion, but I also don't recall asking someone to knock on my door and ask me if I know Jesus Christ. I judge it a push. We can wear t-shirts and they can knock on doors. We are all happy.

I was working out in the garage with the door open and some pretty good tail came walking down the street. fairly surprising for Rock Springs. I'm pretty sure she was staring at my huge chase.
Last edited by laxwyo on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W-Y, Until I Die!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

laxwyo wrote:
Fatpoke wrote:
Yeah, you'll have that. The religious folks don't like to read things mocking their religion, but I also don't recall asking someone to knock on my door and ask me if I know Jesus Christ. I judge it a push. We can wear t-shirts and they can knock on doors. We are all happy.
A-hem. Practicing Roman Catholic here (with a lot of foul language, admittedly). Personally, if someone wants to mock what I believe in by wearing a shirt, I may not approve, but, I'm not one to cram my religious beliefs on them. Nor does anyone else I know that is religious, which is quite a few since I went to a Catholic elementary school (3rd generation at St. Laurence O'Toole Elementary School).
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

fromolwyoming wrote:
laxwyo wrote:
Fatpoke wrote:
A-hem. Practicing Roman Catholic here (with a lot of foul language, admittedly). Personally, if someone wants to mock what I believe in by wearing a shirt, I may not approve, but, I'm not one to cram my religious beliefs on them. Nor does anyone else I know that is religious, which is quite a few since I went to a Catholic elementary school (3rd generation at St. Laurence O'Toole Elementary School).

BUT YOUR NAME IS A CURSE WORD.... :censored:
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'