TCU going to Big 12

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
theman
Ranch Hand

Will be announced soon. You heard it here first.. I know TCU for sure... Possibly BYU or someone else a little later this morning. According to my Big 12 sources; will be announced soon.

TCU will pay BigEast 5 million dollar exit fee... lol
theman
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

theman wrote:Will be announced soon. You heard it here first.. I know TCU for sure... Possibly BYU or someone else a little later this morning. According to my Big 12 sources; will be announced soon.

theman

Now that is funny! Too bad they didn't have to pay the MWC a 5 million dollar exit fee.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

If TCU bails out I'd bet they fight the 5 million fee, arguing they were led to believe they were joining a stable conference. Not one that was falling apart.

I say all the MWC teams join the Big East. We get AQ status, they save their conference and we cover a large population base to keep the TV guys happy. Some extra travel and we have to rip up the new logo on the field and re-patch it and we're ready to roll!
cheypoke
Ranch Hand

ESPN radio had a comment about it this morning. I guess no one wants to be in the big east. But the sad thing is that since the big east still has that automatic bid, they will be able to poach some new schools to join, from C-USA probably.
I bet byu is furious that the frogs got invited to the big 12 before them!

Be interesting to see if Mizz decides to stay now that it appears the big 12 is solid.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

theman wrote:Will be announced soon. You heard it here first.. I know TCU for sure... Possibly BYU or someone else a little later this morning. According to my Big 12 sources; will be announced soon.

theman
lol.. you heard it first on Twitter, just like everyone else.
ImageImageImageImage
theman
Ranch Hand

I don't do twitter. Mr. Titlest, you and everyone else here heard it from theman first. BYU is not furious, they have actually been hesitant to join the big 12 for many reasons. BYU is/was higher on the big 12's list than TCU. TCU is not gonna fight paying the 5 million exit fee, they are ecstatic to get out. Apparently the big 12 will have another smaller announcement a little later. In no way does adding TCU entice Mizzou to stay; Mizzou wants out bad. This will be last time I throw wyonation a bone.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

haha.. get real. The Twitter posts started before you posted this thread. Stop being a troll. You're not saying anything that people didn't hear 3 hours ago. Kirk Bohls from the Austin newspaper had this long before you. Stop trying to be an "insider", because you're not.. just a guy listening to sports radio in Oklahoma.
ImageImageImageImage
cheypoke
Ranch Hand

theman wrote: This will be last time I throw wyonation a bone.
Promise?
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

:troll:
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
theman
Ranch Hand

MrTitleist wrote:haha.. get real. The Twitter posts started before you posted this thread. Stop being a troll. You're not saying anything that people didn't hear 3 hours ago. Kirk Bohls from the Austin newspaper had this long before you. Stop trying to be an "insider", because you're not.. just a guy listening to sports radio in Oklahoma.
This makes me happy. You getting early inside info from theman and getting upset about it. The fact is I heard about this 5 minutes after this mornings conference from my source who happens to be in the meetings. How come, titleist, did it take you 1.5 hours to scramble around to see if this was true?? You heard it from me first.... and from now til the day you die... You will always know... THEMAN broke TCU to the big12 on my lil wyonation site. But why are you so mad/jealous about it?????????? You should be happy for what I've done here.
Last edited by theman on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 110 times

theman wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:haha.. get real. The Twitter posts started before you posted this thread. Stop being a troll. You're not saying anything that people didn't hear 3 hours ago. Kirk Bohls from the Austin newspaper had this long before you. Stop trying to be an "insider", because you're not.. just a guy listening to sports radio in Oklahoma.
This makes me happy. You getting early inside info from theman and getting upset about it. The fact is I heard about this 5 minutes after this mornings conference from my source who happens to be in the meetings. How come, titleist, did it take you an hour to scramble around to see if this was true?? You heard it from me first.... and from now til the day you die... You will always know... THEMAN broke TCU to the big12 on my lil wyonation site. But why are you so mad/jealous about it?????????? You should be happy for what I've done here.
Referring to yourself in the 3rd person. Just another step up on the trolling ladder. :die:
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 151 times

theman wrote:
This makes me happy. You getting early inside info from theman and getting upset about it. The fact is I heard about this 5 minutes after this mornings conference from my source who happens to be in the meetings. How come, titleist, did it take you 1.5 hours to scramble around to see if this was true?? You heard it from me first.... and from now til the day you die... You will always know... THEMAN broke TCU to the big12 on my lil wyonation site. But why are you so mad/jealous about it?????????? You should be happy for what I've done here.
yeah, you are very important to Wyonation. I can't imagine what I would have done finding out five minutes later than when you posted.
W-Y, Until I Die!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

theman wrote:How come, titleist, did it take you 1.5 hours to scramble around to see if this was true?? You heard it from me first.... and from now til the day you die... You will always know... THEMAN broke TCU to the big12 on my lil wyonation site. But why are you so mad/jealous about it?????????? You should be happy for what I've done here.
...maybe because unlike you, I have a job? A job where I have more important things to do than read Twitter and post it as soon as I see it? I don't get to sit in my parents basement listening to sports radio while fapping to the latest Lady Gaga video, I'm actually a productive member of society. Someday, when you're not a crack feigning, live off the gov't, doper, you'll understand what it's like to be a productive member of society, but I really doubt we'll ever see that day. So keep on with your "I haz insiderz I haz an important!!! to tellz internetz peoplez that hates me!!!" Cool story, bro.

ImageImageImageImage
theman
Ranch Hand

MrTitleist wrote:
theman wrote:How come, titleist, did it take you 1.5 hours to scramble around to see if this was true?? You heard it from me first.... and from now til the day you die... You will always know... THEMAN broke TCU to the big12 on my lil wyonation site. But why are you so mad/jealous about it?????????? You should be happy for what I've done here.
...maybe because unlike you, I have a job? A job where I have more important things to do than read Twitter and post it as soon as I see it? I don't get to sit in my parents basement listening to sports radio while fapping to the latest Lady Gaga video, I'm actually a productive member of society. Someday, when you're not a crack feigning, live off the gov't, doper, you'll understand what it's like to be a productive member of society, but I really doubt we'll ever see that day. So keep on with your "I haz insiderz I haz an important!!! to tellz internetz peoplez that hates me!!!" Cool story, bro.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u mad bro? Why has inside info from theman got you so upset?? :foot:
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

/quotefail
ImageImageImageImage
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 151 times

W-Y, Until I Die!