LA Tech taking it to TCU

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Not a bad game, LA Tech 10 TCU 3 9 mins to go in the first half.
CowboyFan
Ranch Hand

That was a good one, for sure. LaTech is SOLID but Gary Patterson and TCU almost always come through as they did tonight. An 11 win season and MWC Championship isn't bad. Patterson is one of the best at putting winning teams on the field, no doubt.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Game bored me. Couldn't concentrate on it very well.
I'll remember that they went 0-2 against the Southwest Conference losing to Baylor and SMU!
They would have had more losses if they had played some other Texas teams.
They would have had a hard time beating Texas, Texas A&M and Houston. Maybe more. (I have to bitch a little and it's not always logical). :o
Could've went 4-5 in a 10 team Texas Conference. Maybe worse. (Because I'm bitching right now).

"It must be hard ringing the bells of doors that don't swing wide anymore."
CowboyFan
Ranch Hand

alyssa wrote:Game bored me. Couldn't concentrate on it very well.
I'll remember that they went 0-2 against the Southwest Conference losing to Baylor and SMU!
They would have had a hard time beating Texas, Texas A&M and Houston. Maybe more. (I have to bitch a little and it's not always logical). :o
Could've went 4-5 in a 10 team Texas Conference. Maybe worse. (Because I'm bitching right now).

:rofl: :rofl: That's one of the things that makes sports so much fun, alyssa! We all have our biases, slants on things, different lenses we like to watch games through, etc. :) And then there is 'beer' that enhances all that! :) You make some good points and express some solid opinions but let me ask, if that would have been TCU's plight in the picture you painted, what would UW's plight have been in that same picture? :rofl:
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

CowboyFan wrote:
alyssa wrote:Game bored me. Couldn't concentrate on it very well.

:rofl: :rofl: That's one of the things that makes sports so much fun, alyssa! We all have our biases, slants on things, different lenses we like to watch games through, etc. :) And then there is 'beer' that enhances all that! :) You make some good points and express some solid opinions but let me ask, if that would have been TCU's plight in the picture you painted, what would UW's plight have been in that same picture? :rofl:
I know how to get out of this one. You see in that same picture that I choose to see (the one in which all in state teams play against each other). Wyoming would go undefeated in the state of Wyoming. But TCU did not go undefeated in the state of Texas (URT).

And I actually give a lot of facts too ;) !!