SkunkApeKiller Manifesto 2.0

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
skunkapekiller
Buckaroo

if fsu and clemson go to the big 12 would west virginia go back east to the ACC and then without wv in the big 12 would fsu and clemson wanna go to the big 12 anyways? rutgers and wv would be nice adds if they lose fsu and clemson?

sak manifesto 2.0 just got banned for a third time at the scout board at sjsu? what's their problem over there?
solving fbs problems one manifesto at a time
BJC
A Real Cowboy

The wheels in the sky keep on turning!......Big12 was dead...now schools want in!.........this is getting crazy! FL St has a ggod argument to join and I am sure they would be wanted.

*USU is a way better fit than the Montana schools. SJST.......good thing they have baseball I guess...
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

BJC wrote:The wheels in the sky keep on turning!......Big12 was dead...now schools want in!.........this is getting crazy! FL St has a ggod argument to join and I am sure they would be wanted.

*USU is a way better fit than the Montana schools. SJST.......good thing they have baseball I guess...
Well, USU is already FBS, and the Montana schools would need to find the money to make the jump.
skunkapekiller
Buckaroo

BJC wrote:The wheels in the sky keep on turning!......Big12 was dead...now schools want in!.........this is getting crazy! FL St has a ggod argument to join and I am sure they would be wanted.

If the MWC added the Montanas yould would get the whole state of Montana watching MWC games...doesn't sound like much but i'm sure its more than what SJSU brings tothe table IMO. Better football venue and basketball venues too.

The upside to the Montana schools is much higher for future growth but then you wonder if the Montanas ask for the Dakotas to come with too? Montana's president pretty much forced the BSC to take North Dakota for academic reasons when the expaned last year and to rekindle a rivalry with that state that was dormant for almost 40 years when Montanas moved from D2 to D1 (and the Dakotas stayed behind).
spindoctor02
WyoNation Moderator

skunkapekiller wrote:

If the MWC added the Montanas yould would get the whole state of Montana watching MWC games...doesn't sound like much but i'm sure its more than what SJSU brings tothe table IMO. Better football venue and basketball venues too.

The upside to the Montana schools is much higher for future growth but then you wonder if the Montanas ask for the Dakotas to come with too? Montana's president pretty much forced the BSC to take North Dakota for academic reasons when the expaned last year and to rekindle a rivalry with that state that was dormant for almost 40 years when Montanas moved from D2 to D1 (and the Dakotas stayed behind).
:rofl:

The population of the entire state of Montana is less than 1 million people. The population of the city of San Jose is 970,000. If you count the surrounding metro area, that number goes up to 7.6 million. Then, you have to divide the number of TVs in Montana by two, if you are adding both schools, and well, your comment looks even more ridiculous.

The ONLY way that Wyoming and Montana/Montana State end up in the same conference is if Wyoming is forced to drop to 1AA/FCS.
skunkapekiller
Buckaroo

spindoctor02 wrote:
skunkapekiller wrote:

:rofl:

The population of the entire state of Montana is less than 1 million people. The population of the city of San Jose is 970,000. If you count the surrounding metro area, that number goes up to 7.6 million. Then, you have to divide the number of TVs in Montana by two, if you are adding both schools, and well, your comment looks even more ridiculous.

The ONLY way that Wyoming and Montana/Montana State end up in the same conference is if Wyoming is forced to drop to 1AA/FCS.

With those facts I have a hard believing that the PAC 12 hasnt stolen away SJSU from the MWC? Problem is Cal and Stanford own that area...on any given saturday the number of tv sets turned to sjsu football in the bay area is probably less than the tv sets in South Missoula alone?

Same thing with USU...larger metro area but that state is own by byu & utah plus you still have uvu and weber in the state. Small pie cut into smaller pieces.

USU was a good fit for the MWC...close to core group of schools...nice facilities...good fb and ball programs...I just think that SJSU wasn't a good fit and that the conference could have waited a little to see how things shake out.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

fromolwyoming wrote:

Well, USU is already FBS, and the Montana schools would need to find the money to make the jump.
???I am perfectly aware of Utah St's status in FBS! WTF? They just joined the Mtn West......good fit as they have improved...location...etc. :brick:
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 156 times

I thought we hijacked this thread and it was dead
W-Y, Until I Die!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:I thought we hijacked this thread and it was dead
There is not nearly enough cussing or spanking pictures for this to be a hijacked thread.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
Snowflake
Cowpoke

wyosteelerfan wrote:Image
Do you have these?

I prefer these:
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Do you have these

I prefer these

W-Y, Until I Die!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Can I post a pic of a girl ass sans gettin it deleted by a mod? It's a fab tattoo. Y'all seem pretty tame, I don't wanna be renamed The Offensive New Girl.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Well, that answers that.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:Do you have these

I prefer these

I have these.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 49 times

Snowflake wrote:Can I post a pic of a girl ass sans gettin it deleted by a mod? It's a fab tattoo. Y'all seem pretty tame, I don't wanna be renamed The Offensive New Girl.
Knock your socks off. Post it!!!!!!

I'm one of the mods here so.....I'll allow it!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!