Absolutely pathetic

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Cornpoke wrote:Wyo2dal should be the UW media coordinator :cool:
Pssh at the very least he'd figure out how to get the Pokes games to a wide national audience!
ImageImageImageImage
Poke Around
Ranch Hand

wyocowboy2014 wrote:I agree with WYO2DAL. I respect the fact that you are trying to bring coverage to the Pokes but if you have a problem or issue first look at what you can do to make it better before attacking people with your rants. This is a forum where we as poke fans have discussion on team issues in support of the cowboys and their fans. I really question your motives. The whole thing seems pretty strange. From what I have read you didn't go to UW and you have no tie to us. You are attacking us as a fan base for something we didn't ask for. I just don't think your attack was appropriate or warranted. Again the exposure is appreciated but I think you need to watch the attitude.
It might also help to understand that we are a small population base and as well as Wyoming football many of us have a strong tie to our local high school. So you put this show on Friday evening. Do you want us to tell the high schools to move the games to Thursday so we can listen to you?
Cowduck
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:
DINOCOSTA wrote:I will keep the segment with Gagliardi, however in reality, you are not worthy of this national platform.

You want respect and you crave visibility for the Pokes, and yet, when given a platform on the stage as big as has been delivered you...you fail.

Look it, I don't rely on phone calls to make my shows go, but in this case, I believe the disrespect you have shown the writer in question is beyond comprehension and shows a lack of awareness.

And I wanted to bring a national radio show to the stadium this fall?

Two phone calls for the segment doesn't come close to getting it done -- particularly if you possess a SXM account.
I somewhat have to chime in here because you are attacking the fan base and that isn't what you should be doing. 1 Week ago you announce the the intention of broadcasting a pre game style call in, So here we are with a 1 week time frame sure it's plenty time to listen but you actually sit here and expect that people are going to drop life for the call in show that they have to pay for......

This might sound disrespectful to you but did you actually think that posting here was going to create a national response? How many other locations are you posting in and complaining about the response right now? Facebook, Twitter Streams, other forums?

You realize how much effort MrTitleist has put into this forum to bring it up to a large fan base? This wasn't an overnight project and neither will a call in show that is time based. I think it's more pathetic you are here bitching about something you can control better but do not. I know how much work it takes to really get something rolling I've been streaming for a long time ( 10+ years ) and it's basically all I'm known for now. Now me personally I don't want the national attention so I try to keep it fairly hush hush but you on the other hand you want the national attention and you too keep it hush hush and you have it on a system that people have to pay for.

So if you want opinions of how to make this call in show relevant, i'll full of ideas because not everyone is going to pay the monthly fee to listen to the broadcast.

1. Site traffic, You have none. - http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/dinoradio.com#

As long as you have nothing on your site talking about this show that is semi easy to find then how is anyone to know about it?

2. Twitter -

@DINOCOSTA's account is protected.
Only confirmed followers have access to @DINOCOSTA's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

You want national response but limit yourself to small crowds, Remove the lock deal with the spam and get the listeners active because they know about it or make a 2nd Twitter account for the Cowboy show and live feed it.

3. Facebook - You have it but once again it's blank.

This goes back to national spotlight, everyone has facebook and twitter, so why not live feed the questions and responses? Do something so people see the user interaction and activity and it makes them want to listen to it.

4. Record the show and make a Podcast out of it so people can listen and hear the show and then they can decide if they want to pay for it. They don't know if they want to pay for it when they can't hear it.

Look I could go on all day long but there is no need to. You need to quit attacking this small fan support site and decide if you want people to take part in your show and how to go about it. At this current point there is no reason for me to listen to the show because I know nothing about it other then word of mouth. Word of mouth travels far for bad and near for good.

No one is going to tell everyone about a great talk show that showcased the Wyoming Cowboys but everyone is going to tell everyone about a terrible one that focused on an irrelevant college.

You want national coverage and user interaction make people want to listen to the show!

THIS IS EXACTLY AND 100% WHY THE MTN FAILED, DON'T FOLLOW IN THOSE STEPS!
/thread.
HellBass
Buckaroo

this...
Wyo2dal wrote:
DINOCOSTA wrote:I will keep the segment with Gagliardi, however in reality, you are not worthy of this national platform.

You want respect and you crave visibility for the Pokes, and yet, when given a platform on the stage as big as has been delivered you...you fail.

Look it, I don't rely on phone calls to make my shows go, but in this case, I believe the disrespect you have shown the writer in question is beyond comprehension and shows a lack of awareness.

Two phone calls for the segment doesn't come close to getting it done -- particularly if you possess a SXM account.
I somewhat have to chime in here because you are attacking the fan base and that isn't what you should be doing. 1 Week ago you announce the the intention of broadcasting a pre game style call in, So here we are with a 1 week time frame sure it's plenty time to listen but you actually sit here and expect that people are going to drop life for the call in show that they have to pay for......

This might sound disrespectful to you but did you actually think that posting here was going to create a national response? How many other locations are you posting in and complaining about the response right now? Facebook, Twitter Streams, other forums?

You realize how much effort MrTitleist has put into this forum to bring it up to a large fan base? This wasn't an overnight project and neither will a call in show that is time based. I think it's more pathetic you are here bitching about something you can control better but do not. I know how much work it takes to really get something rolling I've been streaming for a long time ( 10+ years ) and it's basically all I'm known for now. Now me personally I don't want the national attention so I try to keep it fairly hush hush but you on the other hand you want the national attention and you too keep it hush hush and you have it on a system that people have to pay for.

So if you want opinions of how to make this call in show relevant, i'll full of ideas because not everyone is going to pay the monthly fee to listen to the broadcast.

As long as you have nothing on your site talking about this show that is semi easy to find then how is anyone to know about it?

2. Twitter -

Only confirmed followers have access to @DINOCOSTA's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

You want national response but limit yourself to small crowds, Remove the lock deal with the spam and get the listeners active because they know about it or make a 2nd Twitter account for the Cowboy show and live feed it.

This goes back to national spotlight, everyone has facebook and twitter, so why not live feed the questions and responses? Do something so people see the user interaction and activity and it makes them want to listen to it.

4. Record the show and make a Podcast out of it so people can listen and hear the show and then they can decide if they want to pay for it. They don't know if they want to pay for it when they can't hear it.

Look I could go on all day long but there is no need to. You need to quit attacking this small fan support site and decide if you want people to take part in your show and how to go about it. At this current point there is no reason for me to listen to the show because I know nothing about it other then word of mouth. Word of mouth travels far for bad and near for good.

No one is going to tell everyone about a great talk show that showcased the Wyoming Cowboys but everyone is going to tell everyone about a terrible one that focused on an irrelevant college.

You want national coverage and user interaction make people want to listen to the show!

Powder River, Let 'er Buck!
HellBass
Buckaroo

and this!

wyocowboy2014 wrote:I agree with WYO2DAL. I respect the fact that you are trying to bring coverage to the Pokes but if you have a problem or issue first look at what you can do to make it better before attacking people with your rants. This is a forum where we as poke fans have discussion on team issues in support of the cowboys and their fans. I really question your motives. The whole thing seems pretty strange. From what I have read you didn't go to UW and you have no tie to us. You are attacking us as a fan base for something we didn't ask for. I just don't think your attack was appropriate or warranted. Again the exposure is appreciated but I think you need to watch the attitude.
Powder River, Let 'er Buck!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

HellBass wrote:this...
Wyo2dal wrote:

2. Twitter -

Thiss!!!!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Dino, I'm one if those callers and I don't think u should give up so soon. You are new to Wyoming and we truly welcome you but I happened upon you after reading a chat room. Gags needs to post it in the paper so that fellow UW fans know about it. We don't have the population or fan base like back East does. If people out here have Sirius XM they just don't know about it. Lots of Wyo fans will take to it once they know!!! Keep up the good work just remember Wyoming people are slow to new things, we'll get there keep it up!!!! Welcome to Wyoming takes some time getting used to. Sad performance today!!!!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

You don't blame a chat room/forum... Gotta look at yourself and what you can do better. Plus Friday nights are tough, weather is still nice. I know I'm not sitting around to listen to the radio
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:

2. Twitter -

Yes, I appreciate your response, however, you wrote a bunch of nothing.

I have a national talk radio show that has exploded in the nearly 4 years it has been on, my listenership and caller activity is voluminous outside of the WYO segment.

It is during the WYO segment that the patronage is limited -- that is all I care about when posting on this subject.

SiriusXM Radio is now in 50+ million cars across the country and is the 2nd biggest subscriber based business in the country.

I'm talking WYO football on a weekly basis, if my superiors demand I drop the segment then I will have no recourse but to comply based upon the apparent non interest in the segment.

No matter what, I'm no worse for wear.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Idiots...
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Poke Around wrote:
It might also help to understand that we are a small population base and as well as Wyoming football many of us have a strong tie to our local high school. So you put this show on Friday evening. Do you want us to tell the high schools to move the games to Thursday so we can listen to you?
Indeed, sir, I do.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

DINOCOSTA wrote:Idiots...
We're the idiots? I'm not getting into a pissing match with you but don't come in here calling us idiots.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:
We're the idiots? I'm not getting into a pissing match with you but don't come in here calling us idiots.
You're a pretty funny guy, and my comment was not intended as a universal 'poke' (pardon the pun)...but tell me now, exactly what are you going to do if I decide to do it again?

Will you scold me good?

I'm quivering on my sofa as I await your response...
UfuknDub
Ranch Hand

:orly:
Wow, don't take it out on the Wyoming faithful because your first radio show sputtered out of the gates. How about more positive vibes encouraging fans to give you a chance.

I think you're demanding alot in such a short timeframe. Give it some time to bring more fans to the show. You catch more bees with honey than vinegar.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

UfuknDub wrote:
:orly:
Wow, don't take it out on the Wyoming faithful because your first radio show sputtered out of the gates. How about more positive vibes encouraging fans to give you a chance.

I think you're demanding alot in such a short timeframe. Give it some time to bring more fans to the show. You catch more bees with honey than vinegar.
Now there is a suggestion, although I don't necessarily agree with it, that I can at the very least respect.

No sir, I demand that if Pokes fans want a 'national' forum to express thoughts on their 'beloved' Pokes, then they will stand and be accounted for...I have a host of other things I can talk about on any given Friday night.

Thank you.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

DINOCOSTA wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:
You're a pretty funny guy, and my comment was not intended as a universal 'poke' (pardon the pun)...but tell me now, exactly what are you going to do if I decide to do it again?

Will you scold me good?

Good riddance, That is my response you may be an adult but you act like a 10 year old.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:
DINOCOSTA wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:

Will you scold me good?

Good riddance, That is my response you may be an adult but you act like a 10 year old.
Come on now, 10 years old?

I'm at least the level of a 21 year old UW junior...
gopokes1399
Blog Team

You are an idiot Costa, you want listeners but insult the people and fan base (in which you claim
To be a part of) that you want to listen to/ target audience
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

gopokes1399 wrote:You are an idiot Costa, you want listeners but insult the people and fan base (in which you claim
To be a part of) that you want to listen to/ target audience
That is right, I do, and if there is not a significant uptick for Mr Gagliardi's future appearances, I will simply shift into another gear with another topic unrelated...there is absolutely no downside for me here whatsoever.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

I WILL lock this thread if you JACKASSES don't stop fighting. Feels like I'm at a saloon and a bar brawl breaks out!!!! We just got embarrassed by a team we should've beaten by 21 at least plus we could be without the only really good pl;ayer on the team!!!!! SO SHUT THE f-word UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus H. Christ stop acting like 10 year old brats! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!