Coach Christensen: Show the boys the Romney film...

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

You wanna talk bout being fired up?

Coach C, forget any of the emotional speeches you might plan on giving before the Pokes head out onto the field in Reno on Saturday.

Round the boys up in the locker room after practice tomorrow, and show em the complete and total beat down that Mitt Romney layed on the ass of that thing currently in the White House on Wednesday night just down the road in Denver USA.

After seeing that underdog holding a clinic and thoroughly destroying the alleged favorite in that particualr game -- I have no question that if the brown & gold get a look at that game film...Nevada won't have a prayer this coming weekend.

Go Pokes!
Dutchnation
Ranch Hand

+1000000
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

Why?

So the team can learn to be loud and obstinate without any substance (details) and full of lies? So they can learn to ignore the officials and any rules that might be laid out? So they can learn to change things on the field in regard to where they were last week?

No, I'd rather Coach spend his time teaching the boys to tackle well and be in position to stop a hell of a rushing attack. I'd rather him spend his time teaching the o-line to block well so we can establish a rushing attack of our own and provide pass protection for Smith. I'd rather he spend his time laying out a game plan on both sides of the ball so the team goes in prepared to beat a good team.

But let's not mix politics and sports. It generally doesn't turn out well.

GO POKES!
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

wellpoke wrote:Why?

So the team can learn to be loud and obstinate without any substance (details) and full of lies? So they can learn to ignore the officials and any rules that might be laid out? So they can learn to change things on the field in regard to where they were last week?

No, I'd rather Coach spend his time teaching the boys to tackle well and be in position to stop a hell of a rushing attack. I'd rather him spend his time teaching the o-line to block well so we can establish a rushing attack of our own and provide pass protection for Smith. I'd rather he spend his time laying out a game plan on both sides of the ball so the team goes in prepared to beat a good team.

But let's not mix politics and sports. It generally doesn't turn out well.

GO POKES!
I'm guessing that Dino was just joking about showing the debate. But, Coach C is already on board with the Romney plan. Romney sends his money overseas and Coach C sends our scholarships overseas.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 148 times

W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 148 times

W-Y, Until I Die!
DocHolliday
Cowpoke

They tell me that Obama's asshole just stopped bleeding 5 minutes ago from the thorough ass f-word he took from Romney last night.
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

Gonna be hard for Romney to keep all his lies straight after last night. I'll admit that he looked and sounded "better" than Obama. But as for substance and any kind of honest conversation, he definitely lost.

Those pictures are great lax!

GO POKES!
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I don't think I am voting this year. Romney is a BYU D-bag.