OT: Utes at Colorado game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
AfiPoke
Cowpoke

Would it be accurate to say that Colorado football is officially on life support?

Beautiful day in Boulder and Folsom is generating about .0004 decibels. The game is actually close at the half.

I have been switching back and forth between the Apple bowl and this game and the difference is amazing.

The PAC must know it bought a wooden nickel with the Buffs.
AfiPoke
Cowpoke

Hmmmm, Buffs leading in the third. Kind of weird but, Utah hasn't won a road game and the Buffs haven't won at home.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

28-20 Fluffalos, I really hope they get their win against Utah. I know most people will say that Utah is in a better conference and that is why they don't have the same type of record but honestly the games I have seen Utah football has taken a huge step backwards.
AfiPoke
Cowpoke

Wyo2dal wrote:28-20 Fluffalos, I really hope they get their win against Utah. I know most people will say that Utah is in a better conference and that is why they don't have the same type of record but honestly the games I have seen Utah football has taken a huge step backwards.
Without the turnovers, the Utes would be getting blown out. Utah State looks like the most complete program in that state this year (last year as well). Who would have thunkit?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyo2dal wrote:28-20 Fluffalos, I really hope they get their win against Utah. I know most people will say that Utah is in a better conference and that is why they don't have the same type of record but honestly the games I have seen Utah football has taken a huge step backwards.
They don't have a QB...
AfiPoke
Cowpoke

Going to the gym. Looks like the Utes have the fourth quarter momentum. Hope they hold on for the win.

POKES on TV tomorrow! Hope they crush the Aztecs. Throttle the run and light'em up early and often on O!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

Utah almost lost to a team CSU beat!!! lol nice move dirtbags!
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Need to find a stream for tomorrows game going to die without some video!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Well, the Ute's defense is exhausted, and the whole team reminds me of the Joe Glenn teams. Solid defense that can smack people in the mouth, but a piss poor offense that can't do much of anything,