X &O's or Jim and Joes? *0

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

What is going to change in 2013?
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

I don't see our recruiting class producing many Jims and Joes ready to play next year on the defensive side of the ball...but maybe I will be pleasantly surprised (but definitely not counting on it)
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

We have Uso Olive redshirting, who else do we have?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 146 times

We should of had a DL recruiting class like last years, the year before! They all redshirted but will be green. Sam Harry and USO will be pretty good.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

I'm going to pretend that there isn't already a thread about next season for the love of god let football go until may and then you may talk about how poop we are going to be again. Let's see who does or doesn't get poop canned by the University etc.

Go to the Basketball forums and enjoy some winning for a change.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

I thought I posted this on the football board.....oh and sorry to offend you sir...... :orly:

I was honestly interested in the redshirt guys ...etc.....maybe you should stop reading the damn football board then.... :willybs:

*appreciate the streaming but what the f..
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

BJC wrote:I thought I posted this on the football board.....oh and sorry to offend you sir...... :orly:

I was honestly interested in the redshirt guys ...etc.....maybe you should stop reading the damn football board then.... :willybs:

*appreciate the streaming but what the f..
You didn't offend me I see no point in discussing something that can change daily until we have a better grasp on what is going to happen. Recruits, firings, hiring, wishing thinking etc but w/e.