Casper Billboard

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Anyone see the Billboard UW posted across the street from Natrona High?
Natrona has that stud player that is being recruited by some big programs.
Haha it's cool, it says Be A Cowboy and has pictures of local Wyo players that went from Wyo highschools through UW to the NFL.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

BeaverPoke wrote:Anyone see the Billboard UW posted across the street from Natrona High?
Natrona has that stud player that is being recruited by some big programs.
Haha it's cool, it says Be A Cowboy and has pictures of local Wyo players that went from Wyo highschools through UW to the NFL.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/r ... iUDaFIPZB4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then there's 2 more recieving out of state interest.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/r ... GF_3BIPZB4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/r ... mH.h1IPZB4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

I like that. I think the head coach at Natrona was the first to tweet about it. On a side note I see were Andrew Meredith has quit the team.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

On a bit of an OT note, 2007 class, 2 of my classmates from LHS were rated 2 star players. Cam Carter (DT) and Chris Sherwood (RB). Neither were recruited and neither show any school they went to.
jarhead
Ranch Hand

zappinpoke wrote:I like that. I think the head coach at Natrona was the first to tweet about it. On a side note I see were Andrew Meredith has quit the team.
He has....and there is another who is on the verge.....
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Natrona has 2 O-linemen getting legit d1 interest? Yeah I'm pretty sure we all know who is winning state this year.
If I was NC I would just run the ball all game. Those big boys are gonna mow down everyone in the state and open some HUGE holes.
Of course, that Gillete QB is probably pretty legit.

Jarhead, you know why Meredith quit? And know who the other who might quit is? And why?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
jarhead
Ranch Hand

BeaverPoke wrote:Natrona has 2 O-linemen getting legit d1 interest? Yeah I'm pretty sure we all know who is winning state this year.
If I was NC I would just run the ball all game. Those big boys are gonna mow down everyone in the state and open some HUGE holes.
Of course, that Gillete QB is probably pretty legit.

Jarhead, you know why Meredith quit? And know who the other who might quit is? And why?
Yes I do....it wasn't a good deal basically he realized he was never going to play except on special teams so he didn't want to put in all that work and not play.
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

jarhead wrote:
zappinpoke wrote:I like that. I think the head coach at Natrona was the first to tweet about it. On a side note I see were Andrew Meredith has quit the team.
Are we talking about a Wyoming kid?
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

UW should put up billboards across the state.. a little bit of advertising.. it'd be good for the program and good to show they state that UW is more than just Laramie. Montana and MSU put up Cat/Griz billboards all over Montana.
ImageImageImageImage
jarhead
Ranch Hand

zappinpoke wrote:
jarhead wrote:
Are we talking about a Wyoming kid?
No, it is a receiver though.
jarhead
Ranch Hand

It is one of those kids who have been around a while and probably won't get to play much this year.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

jarhead wrote:It is one of those kids who have been around a while and probably won't get to play much this year.
Since your son is a wr, I'm thinking of another wr from the state of Wyoming.
wyofan4life5
Ranch Hand

how bout a picture of it??
jarhead
Ranch Hand

JimmyDimes wrote:
jarhead wrote:It is one of those kids who have been around a while and probably won't get to play much this year.
No it is a kid who has been around for a while. Not a Wyoming kid. He doesn't play much. He hasn't Quit but has expressed dis-appointment at not getting much PT and was very frustrated the same day that Merideth quit. He might stick it out....I hope so.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 110 times

zappinpoke
Cowpoke

jarhead wrote:
JimmyDimes wrote:
No it is a kid who has been around for a while. Not a Wyoming kid. He doesn't play much. He hasn't Quit but has expressed dis-appointment at not getting much PT and was very frustrated the same day that Merideth quit. He might stick it out....I hope so.
I think I know who you are talking about.
ProudWYOAlum
Ranch Hand

zappinpoke wrote:
jarhead wrote:
JimmyDimes wrote:
I think I know who you are talking about.
Do tell...
thirtyseven
Ranch Hand

Any more info about Meridith?
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Josh Smith?
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

gopokes1399 wrote:
Josh Smith?
Doubt it's Josh. He's a buddy of mine and feels truly blessed to be on the team. He walked on and earned his scholarship and I doubt he will ever quit the team.
Maybe TJ Smith.