From Brett's Dad twitter

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

Brett smith is in sandiego as we speak working out with Jeff Garcia. Also in attendance is Carson Palmer and Drew Brees.

If you go to his twitter you can see some photos.

https://twitter.com/ksmit1016" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Awesome for Brett!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

From those photos you can see how good of shape brett is in. His shoulders are blowing up!

Good offseason workout program.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Brett is getting some good work in this summer! He went to a camp with the best QBs in the country and the best quarterback family ever... now he is working with Jeff Garcia, who I think as far as playing style is a perfect mentor for Brett! I am excited to see his progress! oh and Drew brees and Carson Palmer might know a thing or two
ProudWYOAlum
Ranch Hand

How often did Karsten Sween, Dax Crum, or Chris Stutzriem get invited to the Manning Camp or work
Out with Drew Brees?

DC has brought a new talent level to the QB position at Wyoming. Carta-Samuels, Fales, Thompson, Smith.

Impressive list.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

ProudWYOAlum wrote:How often did Karsten Sween, Dax Crum, or Chris Stutzriem get invited to the Manning Camp or work
Out with Drew Brees?

DC has brought a new talent level to the QB position at Wyoming. Carta-Samuels, Fales, Thompson, Smith.

Impressive list.
Totally agree. I get why Fales didn't stay, B-Smith and the other kid (anyone remember his name??? seriously, I'm not trying to be a dick I really just don't remember his name) were both in front of him.

I think DC knew one of those 2 freshman might be taking ACS spot and told ACS the cold truth.
Not only are these guys just good QB's but 3 that he recruited are starting QBs. 1 @ UW. 1 @ a Top 25 team from last season. and 1 @ an SEC school.

DC knows QBs. Look at who he had playing QB at Mizzou for years.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Pittser
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

kdwrightuwyo wrote:Pittser
Thanks.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

super cool pic

http://instagram.com/p/b67z67labC/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;