What away games are you traveling to?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Nebraska 8/31
AFA 9/21
Texas State 9/28
SJSU 10/26
Boise 11/16
USU 11/30

Not going to spend my money in Lincoln...it hasn't been on my list of places to see a football game - ever (flytime in Nebraska - yippee!). AFA is a certain trip, as is USU. Maybe a long weekend in San Jose - and visit 17 Mile Drive / Carmel / Monterey. Texas State is a no-go. Boise is a wild card...if UW is "in it" I am there, if not, forget it and the weird poop field.

How bout y'all?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Probably just AF this year. Maybe USU at the end of the season if we are playing them for something(like the division title). A pretty weak year for traveling for me me. But 2014 should be a big one.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

New Mexico was supposed to be my annual trip to Laramie, but my plans got goofed up so I'll be in Denver, but not going to Laramie. Boo.
ImageImageImageImage
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

taking my folks to their 1st away game from Laramie in Lincoln this year, we'll see how that goes. Only because my Mom was born and somewhat raised in Nebraska b4 moving to Wyoming(smart girl). I keep telling my folks to be ready and prepared for a culture shock, as this will be kinda like their 1st NFL game...lol. It's going to be loads of fun as this is one more thing on my sports bucket list I can notch off.

As for anymore roadies, probably not anymore as I'm really looking forward to 1 of 3 next year, Oregon, Michigan St or Hawaii next year, plus I'm going to Cabo in Nov anyway right after the Hawaii blowout..lol
GO POKES
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I really want to go to the AFA game but don't know if I will be able to.
I think I am probably for sure going to the USU game.

And on top of that, there is a good chance I head to either the Stanford @ Oregon State game or the USC @ Oregon State game.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

Definitely headed to Nebraska and Air Force. I'd like to make the trip to Boise, but I'm trying to keep some fun funds in savings so I can make it to Oregon and Hawaii next season.
HellBass
Buckaroo

Nebraska...got a colleague and close friend here at the University of Missouri who is a Nebraska grad. He's spotting me 28 points and reminded me multiple times of his 'generosity', but I can't get too pissed at him because when I went to his house for the 4th of July he was wearing a POKES hat.

Trying to come up with some kind of wager for the game...any ideas? Having him wear POKES gear for a day is not really that big a problem for him as he's also a POKES fan...me on the other hand? I know the 'N' stands for "nowledge"..
Powder River, Let 'er Buck!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

HellBass wrote:Nebraska...got a colleague and close friend here at the University of Missouri who is a Nebraska grad. He's spotting me 28 points and reminded me multiple times of his 'generosity', but I can't get too pissed at him because when I went to his house for the 4th of July he was wearing a POKES hat.

Trying to come up with some kind of wager for the game...any ideas? Having him wear POKES gear for a day is not really that big a problem for him as he's also a POKES fan...me on the other hand? I know the 'N' stands for "nowledge"..

Make your friend wear a CU hat, and a Wisconsin 2012 Big10 Championship shirt with the score that reads:
Wisconsin 70 Nebraska 31
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

BeaverPoke wrote:Make your friend wear a CU hat, and a Wisconsin 2012 Big10 Championship shirt with the score that reads:
Wisconsin 70 Nebraska 31
Cold.
ImageImageImageImage
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

My wife and I will be going to the AFA game this year.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

kansasCowboy wrote:My wife and I will be going to the AFA game this year.
Who was it on this site that made the shirts for the last UW vs. bWHYu game in Provo...the rider on the coooooger?

That feller needs to make up some howdy doody shirts asap. I am in for at least 8 of them.

Maybe something like:

HOWDY
DOODY

on the front...and

GET IN YOUR
LOCKERROOM
FLYBOY

on the back?

:lol: :rofl:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Nebraska for sure
maybe Air Force and USU
WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Nebraska, I think.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

I would rather dive off the Sears Tower head first into a thumb tack than have to go to Lincoln and deal with 90,000 Husker fans.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

HellBass wrote:Nebraska...got a colleague and close friend here at the University of Missouri who is a Nebraska grad. He's spotting me 28 points and reminded me multiple times of his 'generosity', but I can't get too pissed at him because when I went to his house for the 4th of July he was wearing a POKES hat.

28 points?? Bet the house. I like Beaver Poke's suggestion.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

I think a fair line is closer to 19-20 btw. Although last i checked the line was around 23.
HellBass
Buckaroo

BeaverPoke wrote:

Make your friend wear a CU hat, and a Wisconsin 2012 Big10 Championship shirt with the score that reads:
Wisconsin 70 Nebraska 31
I threw this at him yesterday...he came back with me wearing a BYU hat and Nebraska shirt if I lose. I said I was in...he then balked...I think he's a little nervous under all the bluster!
Powder River, Let 'er Buck!
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

If work/life allows AFA, BSU, USU... and 12/7/2013 MWC Championship Game!
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

HellBass wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:

Wisconsin 70 Nebraska 31
I threw this at him yesterday...he came back with me wearing a BYU hat and Nebraska shirt if I lose. I said I was in...he then balked...I think he's a little nervous under all the bluster!
What a chicken! Glad that all their confidence wears off when something is at stake.
The Virginian
Cowpoke

Texas State. My father lives in Austin so it give me a chance to visit him and see the Pokes. A twofer...
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke