Federal Way Wa. Recruit... olive and may teammate

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

alot of talk about federal way having a very good team this season.

we are recruiting a kid named keenan curran... espn three star dual threat qb and safety.

Not sure what position Wyoming wants him to play? maybe a good chance to land him, our northwest recruiting keeps getting stronger.

here is a clip, espn has him listed as a 4.9 second 40yard dash... looks faster than that too me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ5vDB2bkmQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I bet he will play safety. I think the Pokes need some more secondary players.

Plus, if Smith stays healthy, Thompson red-shirts, then Smith plays his SR season, Wyo will have Thompson for the next 2 years.

Hopefully the starting QBs for the next several seasons are:
2013- B-Smith (jr)
2014- B-Smith (sr) with Thompson (rs-sophomore) getting some good playing time in blowout games
2015- Thompson (rs-jr)
2016- Thompson (rs-sr) with Cade Smith (rs-freshman) getting some good playing time in blowout games
2017- C-Smith (rs-sophomore)
2018- C-Smith (rs-jr)
2019- C-Smith (rs-sr)

Yes I know I am looking WAY too far ahead but that would be the best possible situation for Wyo I think.
Of course, there is a very good chance that Smith might not stay healthy this season and that whole plan might go away.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.