Did you know this about Nebraska?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

According to their fans, they have an offense that is the caliber of Oregon's, and a defense that is the caliber of Alabama. Oh and Taylor Martinez although a turnover machine, is going to win the Heisman.
They are going to kill us. And everyone in the Big10, and end up winning the national championship this season.
They are the best program ever! Oh and we don't have National TV over here in Wyomin', even though it is a f-word border state of that giant waste of a farmland called Nebraska.

PS...Brett Smith is hands down better than Taylor Martinez so suck it cornhuskers.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Landlordos7
Buckaroo

BeaverPoke wrote:According to their fans, they have an offense that is the caliber of Oregon's, and a defense that is the caliber of Alabama. Oh and Taylor Martinez although a turnover machine, is going to win the Heisman.
They are going to kill us. And everyone in the Big10, and end up winning the national championship this season.
They are the best program ever! Oh and we don't have National TV over here in Wyomin', even though it is a f-word border state of that giant waste of a farmland called Nebraska.

PS...Brett Smith is hands down better than Taylor Martinez so suck it cornhuskers.

I didn't know any of those things about Nebraska. I also don't know much about Wyoming. Only that their fans own a lot of hyperbolic strawmen ;)
knapplc
Buckaroo

BeaverPoke wrote:According to their fans, they have an offense that is the caliber of Oregon's, and a defense that is the caliber of Alabama. Oh and Taylor Martinez although a turnover machine, is going to win the Heisman.

Slow Hand
Cowpoke

Ok, once again....Nebraska hasn't lost a home opener in 27 years! Lets put this thing in perspective. It will be a great test for the Pokes but it is a test they have little chance of passing. It will expose weaknesses that need to be fixed in order to be successful in the "Mountain" so lets look at the game for what it is worth. Nothing wrong with wishing and hoping though.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

Slow Hand wrote:Ok, once again....Nebraska hasn't lost a home opener in 27 years! Lets put this thing in perspective. It will be a great test for the Pokes but it is a test they have little chance of passing. It will expose weaknesses that need to be fixed in order to be successful in the "Mountain" so lets look at the game for what it is worth. Nothing wrong with wishing and hoping though.
I think it was Tennessee who had never lost at home to a non-bcs program. That was until the Pokes took it to them.

Bottom line is we are big underdogs, but at least we'll put up a fight. After that, who knows.
trouble
Buckaroo

JimmyDimes wrote:
Slow Hand wrote:Ok, once again....Nebraska hasn't lost a home opener in 27 years! Lets put this thing in perspective. It will be a great test for the Pokes but it is a test they have little chance of passing. It will expose weaknesses that need to be fixed in order to be successful in the "Mountain" so lets look at the game for what it is worth. Nothing wrong with wishing and hoping though.
I think it was Tennessee who had never lost at home to a non-bcs program. That was until the Pokes took it to them.

Bottom line is we are big underdogs, but at least we'll put up a fight. After that, who knows.

However Saturday goes....Good luck to the Cowboys the rest of the year. Hopefully you guys have a good year!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

we can shut the water off any time people....lol
knapplc
Buckaroo

stymeman wrote:we can shut the water off any time people....lol
Maps are hard to read, aren't they?
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

stymeman wrote:
we can shut the water off any time people....lol

Maps are hard to read, aren't they?
I believe he is talking about the Platte river. Which if I am correct the N. Platte runs through Wyoming before it goes into the flat land. Therefore, he joked about shutting off your water.

Here is a nice map that maybe you can decipher for us mountain people. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Platterivermap.jpg
knapplc
Buckaroo

marcuswyo wrote:I believe he is talking about the Platte river. Which if I am correct the N. Platte runs through Wyoming before it goes into the flat land. Therefore, he joked about shutting off your water.

Here is a nice map that maybe you can decipher for us mountain people. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Platterivermap.jpg
I was getting at the fact that the Platte comes from both Wyoming and Colorado. Regardless, if you shut off half the Platte, we'll just come conquer your state. We'll send our Panhandlers in first, to soften you cowboys up, then another wave from North Platte, Kearney and Grand Island (their B.O. alone will knock out half the remaining Wyoming defenders), leaving us Lincolnites and Omahageians (or whatever they're called) to mop up the rest.

We'll dazzle your lovely cowgirls and show them all the sights in Nebraska, like Carhenge and the Kearney Arch-bridge-thingy-whatever. We'll take your mountains as our back porch, kick out those slow-driving goons from Halliburton and have somewhere cooler to spend our summers.

We'll incorporate your army into ours and, combined, we'll storm across eastern Idaho and hit Boise when they're not looking, pillage the Bronc campus and burn that damned smurf turf to the ground.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

knapplc wrote:
marcuswyo wrote:I believe he is talking about the Platte river. Which if I am correct the N. Platte runs through Wyoming before it goes into the flat land. Therefore, he joked about shutting off your water.

I was getting at the fact that the Platte comes from both Wyoming and Colorado. Regardless, if you shut off half the Platte, we'll just come conquer your state. We'll send our Panhandlers in first, to soften you cowboys up, then another wave from North Platte, Kearney and Grand Island (their B.O. alone will knock out half the remaining Wyoming defenders), leaving us Lincolnites and Omahageians (or whatever they're called) to mop up the rest.

We'll dazzle your lovely cowgirls and show them all the sights in Nebraska, like Carhenge and the Kearney Arch-bridge-thingy-whatever. We'll take your mountains as our back porch, kick out those slow-driving goons from Halliburton and have somewhere cooler to spend our summers.

We'll incorporate your army into ours and, combined, we'll storm across eastern Idaho and hit Boise when they're not looking, pillage the Bronc campus and burn that damned smurf turf to the ground.
Good stuff
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

knapplc wrote:

I know Geography very well, I know maps and know where the Platte comes thru, but the dams hold the water if we shut down that water then where would you be...man...settle down with the Civil War talk....man sit back and laugh a bit more take this for fun etc...etc.....
knapplc
Buckaroo

Styme - I am having a laugh. I'm not seriously advocating joining Wyoming and Nebraska into a unified army and attacking Boise State. ;)
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

hell ya burn that smurf turf to the ground...lol.....just when i think about Nebraska arrogance, I've been to Boise St for a game, 10x worse than you guys ever thought of being...wow oh wow.....the common demoninators here, states that have only 1 true major University/team, always think they are who they are..lol....Idaho doesnt' count...lol
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 151 times

knapplc wrote:Styme - I am having a laugh. I'm not seriously advocating joining Wyoming and Nebraska into a unified army and attacking Boise State. ;)
I like your style!
W-Y, Until I Die!
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

:troll:
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I hate Nebraska.
I hope Michigan State beats them later on in the season too.

whyoh
WyoNation Addict

knapplc wrote:

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
scotchfrost97
Buckaroo

alyssa wrote:I hate Nebraska.

just michigan state....not any other team? :lol:
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

scotchfrost97 wrote:
alyssa wrote:I hate Nebraska.

just michigan state....not any other team? :lol:

Oh now, it is already implied that I want Wyoming to beat Nebraska. That's why I said "too".