Heading Downtown Soon - My Last Thoughts

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Landlordos7
Buckaroo

unfortunately i won't be able to chum it up during the game, but don't worry, I'll be back regardless of the outcome. I'll leave you with my three homer, biased, kool-aid drinking red-colored-sunglasses predictions:

1. Taylor Martinez has a better completion percentage and passer rating than Brett Smith.

2. Nebraska scores at least 49 but doesn't cover the spread.

3. > 4 players go down with cramps.

Good luck Cowboys :)
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Here's my 3.

Taylor Martinez is good in the sense that Tebow was. College only, thanks to the star athletes around him.
Nebraska scores less than 35.
Bo Pelini screams at >4 officials, and players after Nebraska gets beat at home.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
HuskerInCO
Buckaroo

BeaverPoke wrote:Here's my 3.

Taylor Martinez is good in the sense that Tebow was. College only, thanks to the star athletes around him.
Good thing it's a college game being played, then.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

HuskerInCO wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:Here's my 3.

Good thing it's a college game being played, then.
Is it? I had no clue.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Landlordos7 wrote:unfortunately i won't be able to chum it up during the game, but don't worry, I'll be back regardless of the outcome. I'll leave you with my three homer, biased, kool-aid drinking red-colored-sunglasses predictions:

1. Taylor Martinez has a better completion percentage and passer rating than Brett Smith.

2. Nebraska scores at least 49 but doesn't cover the spread.

3. > 4 players go down with cramps.

Good luck Cowboys :)
Et toi! You're a class act for a slumlord!

:party:
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory