The Dagger in the heart and the season of 2013 in Pictures

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyoirish
Ranch Hand

And some of you seriously wonder, what the hell is wrong with Brett and why he has lost his fire? It's pretty obvious to me and I aint very smart, but C'mon, you guys are smarter than that aren't you? These pictures represent the story of the season of 2013 as far as I am concerned. And these are just a few for your enjoyment.

Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

I'd say it's apparent that Christensen, the offensive genius, can't coach an o-line.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Wyovanian wrote:I'd say it's apparent that Christensen, the offensive genius, can't coach an o-line.
Well...there is that, and the fact that every QB gets hit and takes a beating during a season.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

Wyovanian wrote:I'd say it's apparent that Christensen, the offensive genius, can't coach an o-line.
Which is odd, seeing as how he was an offensive lineman himself.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

WYO1016 wrote:
Doesn't mean he was a good one...
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

kdwrightuwyo wrote:
WYO1016 wrote:
Doesn't mean he was a good one...
Bingo. Those who can't do, teach
Wyoirish
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote:
Well...there is that, and the fact that every QB gets hit and takes a beating during a season.
Yeah I hear ya. Its been absolutely tragic to watch the beating Derek Carr has received this season.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Wyoirish wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
Yeah I hear ya. Its been absolutely tragic to watch the beating Derek Carr has received this season.
Tragic? You've seen every Fresno State game? I thought you were a UW fan?

Against Wyoming - if that is your reference, well put - good job. :?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Its no revelation really....we knew the goal coming into the season was keeping Brett off the turf. For the most part, the O-Line failed to do that....even with short passes galore.
Wyogogo
Buckaroo

Anyone who makes any statement about how having no o line shouldn't have an effect on a QB's performance if he is a true gamer is completely ignorant, and I will take none of their statements about this sport seriously.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

J-Rod wrote:Its no revelation really....we knew the goal coming into the season was keeping Brett off the turf. For the most part, the O-Line failed to do that....even with short passes galore.
It's kind of hard to stop the pass rush when your scheme allows a defense to pin their ears back every play. It's clear the current play-calling is not in favor of the players on the offensive line yet DC continues to call the same plays over and over. I can't blame that stupidity on the players.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

oh to wish for an O line!!!!!