The NDSU Fans Reaction

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 2 times

NLGrizFan wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
wyokoke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Pokes Forever wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
stymeman wrote:nothing lasts forever, just ask Boise St
Good call. I guess I just see it as coming home from work and finding your girlfriend of 8 years in bed with a rich man. And it really isn't any of my busines but the FCS is always getting raked over the coals by the FBS. I kinda feel bad for The Herd. They really had something going and impessive to watch them play the game.
And the non AQ get raked over by the BCS schools......Chris Peterson.
I was gonna mention that too. It just gets old after a while. Maybe Bohl will turn the program around. I heard something on Bisonville about Wyoming moving up to the Big12. ??
No. Our wrestling program might move there, because the MWC doesnt have wrestling and the WWC (Western Wrestling Conference) is not pretty bad
Nice. Well considering what Bohl has done/did with NDSU's program, maybe its just a matter of time before UW moves up. Pretty amazing what he did in ND. I figured they'd keep it close with K State but never thought they'd beat the conference champs. The guy knows what hes doing.
He didn't beat the conference champs, he beat Kansas State.
K-State won their conference the year prior... ??
Exactly. This year KState was 5th place in the Big 12.
But they won the year before. They were the reigning champions when NDSU beat them.
That's the dumbest f-word thing I've ever read.
NLGrizFan
Buckaroo

Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
wyokoke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Pokes Forever wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:[quote="stymeman"]nothing lasts forever, just ask Boise St
Good call. I guess I just see it as coming home from work and finding your girlfriend of 8 years in bed with a rich man. And it really isn't any of my busines but the FCS is always getting raked over the coals by the FBS. I kinda feel bad for The Herd. They really had something going and impessive to watch them play the game.
I was gonna mention that too. It just gets old after a while. Maybe Bohl will turn the program around. I heard something on Bisonville about Wyoming moving up to the Big12. ??
No. Our wrestling program might move there, because the MWC doesnt have wrestling and the WWC (Western Wrestling Conference) is not pretty bad
Nice. Well considering what Bohl has done/did with NDSU's program, maybe its just a matter of time before UW moves up. Pretty amazing what he did in ND. I figured they'd keep it close with K State but never thought they'd beat the conference champs. The guy knows what hes doing.
But they won the year before. They were the reigning champions when NDSU beat them.
That's the dumbest f-word thing I've ever read.[/quote]
Whats wrong? Can't comprehend it? Its not that difficult.
GO GRIZ
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke

NLGrizFan wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
wyokoke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Pokes Forever wrote:[quote="NLGrizFan"][quote="stymeman"]nothing lasts forever, just ask Boise St
Whats wrong? Can't comprehend it? Its not that difficult.[/quote]
It's wrong. This season, who was the Big 12 champion? Did NDSU beat them?
NLGrizFan
Buckaroo

Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
wyokoke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:[quote="Pokes Forever"][quote="NLGrizFan"][quote="stymeman"]nothing lasts forever, just ask Boise St
It's wrong. This season, who was the Big 12 champion? Did NDSU beat them?[/quote]
K-State won it in 2012. The Bison played them the first game of the 2013 season and won. They (K-State) had just won the conference. The following season they played NDSU and lost. This year they're not so great.
GO GRIZ
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Holy shiiiite this is worse than me and wyonavian going at it.
End this stuff.

This isn't an FCS Board!
Move on!
Take it to egrizz or bisonville or whatever.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
NLGrizFan
Buckaroo

BeaverPoke wrote:Holy shiiiite this is worse than me and wyonavian going at it.
End this stuff.

This isn't an FCS Board!
Move on!
SorrY. Maybe wyoming should have left Bohl alone lol
GO GRIZ
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

End this stuff.

This isn't an FCS Board!
Move on!
Agree!!
PokePride.com
Cowpoke

The whole thing is if Bohl thought he had it better at NDSU he would never have left, he must see something in Wyoming. Hell a coach moving on, this is how college football works everyone needs to get over it... IMHO!!!
Gunshow03
Buckaroo

End this stuff.

This isn't an FCS Board!
Move on!
+1000 just make it stop...
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Money. That's why $1million instead of $350k at NDSU (and no FBS at NDSU )
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

:coffee:
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 3 times

:deadhorse1: :wtf:
WYOBISONMAN
Ranch Hand

lakesbison wrote:Yes mountain west and MAC are afraid to add NDSU
Jesus Christ Sam, don't come over here with this crap. We don't have the money or the stadium for the move. If the BCS schools take the money and run we probably would wind up in the second tier of NCAA football.....which is probably where WYO would be too.

I hated to see Bohl move, but there is no way we could hold on to a coach that is on the cusp of winning the 3rd Natty. If he is going to go, just as well here. I suspect Bohl moved for money first and second the chance that if he does well here he has a good shot at Nebraska when it opens up. And.....if he doesn't improve the program....he can bankroll a 5 yr. contract and retire at 60.Who the hell wouldn't move. Plus, he really doesn't have to do that well to make folks happy here. Movement towards a conference title would have fans happy as hell.

We are also damn lucky that WYO is fine with him finishing out the run at NDSU. A move to a place like Boise and he would be on the job day 1.

By the way all the Poke fans cocking off on this thread.......you don't want to try and compare the gameday atmosphere and the tailgating to NDSU. Wyoming is totally out-classed in that area. I know.......I am at games at both places.

Brew_Poke
Cowpoke

NLGrizFan wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
NLGrizFan wrote:
wyokoke wrote:[quote="NLGrizFan"][quote="Pokes Forever"][quote="NLGrizFan"][quote="stymeman"]nothing lasts forever, just ask Boise St
It's wrong. This season, who was the Big 12 champion? Did NDSU beat them?[/quote]
K-State won it in 2012. The Bison played them the first game of the 2013 season and won. They (K-State) had just won the conference. The following season they played NDSU and lost. This year they're not so great.[/quote]So the 2013 NDSU team did not beat the 2013 Big 12 champs. That's different than what I said, how?
Jesus, it's like Idiocracy here tonight.
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

As of August 30 2013 at 7pm. KANSAS STATE WERE THE BIG 12 champs. Correct?

10:01 they lose to NDSU.

2 weeks later they lost to Texas to start 0-1 in big 12 thus ending their title run that day
frozenorth
Buckaroo

Hayduke wrote:
lakesbison wrote:too bad ndsu has haydukes naia school (und) sucking the state's resources, go away troll.

NDSU steam rolled CSU of the MWC.
CSU could buy the University of Agriculture and Applied Science's coaching staff also. If it wanted.

Guess what Sam?

I"m a UW grad! Not a CSU grad...just took classes there. Undergrad at UND. Grad school at UW.

If you want to follow the Pokes, there's a Fox affiliate in Cheyenne. Maybe you can get a job as a janitor there...
last year you did undergrad at CSU, would you settle on a school you fake attended already?
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke

lakesbison wrote:As of August 30 2013 at 7pm. KANSAS STATE WERE THE BIG 12 champs. Correct?

2 weeks later they lost to Texas to start 0-1 in big 12 thus ending their title run that day
So you're an idiot, too. NDSU's 2013 team beat KSU's 2013 team. Did KSU's 2013 team win the Big 12? God, it's like you're f-word five!
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

lakesbison wrote:As of August 30 2013 at 7pm. KANSAS STATE WERE THE BIG 12 champs. Correct?

As of Aug 30, 2013, KSU was 0-0. The reigning championship team ended at graduation in the spring. KSU was overhyped by media and crazy fans going in to this year. Most people knew that without Klein at QB, KSU was not going to be even close to the same. I called NDSU winning this one. I even won a crap ton of money betting a bunch of relatives who thought that KSU was reigning champs as well.
KSU was in a rebuilding year, even Snyder said that at the beginning of the year. No one wanted to hear that though.
You did not beat a championship caliber team, you beat a decent team that had not found itself yet.
WYOBISONMAN
Ranch Hand

Jesus people. KState were the reining Champs. Was it the team that won the title.....no. Why even argue about that? Bohl ought to be able to resurect things in Laramie. He is a professional, polished, methodical CEO...the likes of which has never been seen in UW Football since the 1960s. While the KState team NDSU beat this year was not the same as that which won the Big 12 title, they were a competative team that was in a conference where WYO would have been a doormat.

Get real.

Hayduke
Cowpoke

Yeah, the K-State win.

I even admit that was pretty damn impressive. K-State went 7-5 and is bowl bound. That one loss to the reigning FCS champion has to hurt.

In K-State's defense..first game of the season with two untested QB's. They weren't ready. Maybe if they replayed, K-State would win. But, they don't and they didn't.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa