Wyonation STOP!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

PokePride.com wrote:
lakesbison wrote:Alyssa Milano ?

http://pintaw.com/alyssa-milano-hot-wallpaper/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Now she is hot, I wrote to her in 8th grade (25 plus years ago) for a class project and she never wrote back, and yes I am still upset about it today! :cry:
when she was 15?
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
PokePride.com
Cowpoke

whyoh wrote:
PokePride.com wrote:
lakesbison wrote:Alyssa Milano ?

http://pintaw.com/alyssa-milano-hot-wallpaper/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Now she is hot, I wrote to her in 8th grade (25 plus years ago) for a class project and she never wrote back, and yes I am still upset about it today! :cry:
when she was 15?
About 14, 15 or so . We are the same age and it was when she was on "Who's the Boss," I have thought she was hot since I was a kid.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

zappinpoke wrote:This is pure entertainment, and free no less. Get a beer and a snack and enjoy. We got 2 other fan base's battling it out here, and some of you want to chase them away. Don't... this is why I love college sports...passion... I"ll take this over Dancing with the Stars or any 1/2 hour sitcom any day of the week...except maybe Big Bang Theory...love me some Sheldon...and Kaley
:popcorn:

It's like watching a bison try to hump a grizzly bear that's trying to hump the bison...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Wyovanian wrote:
zappinpoke wrote:This is pure entertainment, and free no less. Get a beer and a snack and enjoy. We got 2 other fan base's battling it out here, and some of you want to chase them away. Don't... this is why I love college sports...passion... I"ll take this over Dancing with the Stars or any 1/2 hour sitcom any day of the week...except maybe Big Bang Theory...love me some Sheldon...and Kaley

It's like watching a bison try to hump a grizzly bear that's trying to hump the bison...
You have been to Yellowstone too?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

McPeachy wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:

You have been to Yellowstone too?
Oops, forgot about the French tourist who's trying to fluff 'em both and the German tourist with the camera who paid him to try!
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory