Sunday's Press Conference Video Link

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

This appears to be the link to the Press Conference:

http://www.gowyo.com/sports/m-footbl/sp ... 13aaa.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wow...Bohl's base salary is only 750K. He must have wanted to leave Fargo.
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

J-Rod wrote:Wow...Bohl's base salary is only 750K. He must have wanted to leave Fargo.
It was how he got out of his contract so he can try and go to Nebraska in 1-2 years.
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

has it started yet? the Fargo channels showed the NDSU presser at 2 and this Wyoming one at 6p, pretty dam cool
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 2 times

So, it's down like last home bball game streaming was down. WTF Wyo? Is the computer plugged in?
lakesbison
Cowpoke

and your video/audio cut out... cmon gowyo !
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

one-smooth-poke wrote:
J-Rod wrote:Wow...Bohl's base salary is only 750K. He must have wanted to leave Fargo.
It was how he got out of his contract so he can try and go to Nebraska in 1-2 years.
You sir... :whistle:
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
nashvillepoke
Ranch Hand

What a great streaming effort. /sarcasm
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke

nashvillepoke wrote:What a great streaming effort. /sarcasm
Same as f-word always. It's a f-word joke. Wish I had a couple million lying around to wire fiber optic through the entire athletics facilities. This is a f-word joke.
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

welcome to 1996...buffering...sob...Burman GD get us into the next century...pissed I'll miss this
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Brew_Poke wrote:
Same as f-word always. It's a f-word joke. Wish I had a couple million lying around to wire fiber optic through the entire athletics facilities. This is a f-word joke.
Trust me - they have fibre all over the campus. This is operator error on campus somewhere.
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke

zappinpoke wrote:welcome to 1996...buffering...sob...Burman GD get us into the next century...pissed I'll miss this
I should've just planned on waiting for the Youtube to be honest, as I knew it would be like this. Every f-word time....it's a joke.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

I get better internet in Mexico
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

I just got two seconds of it before it started buffering again. He was talking about Bob Devaney speaking highly of UW.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke

WyoBrandX wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
Trust me - they have fibre all over the campus. This is operator error on campus somewhere.
Well then fire those f-word, I don't care if it's students doing work study. It's an embarrassment. It's like when they stream basketball games and the stupid f-word forget to turn the stream back on until 10 minutes into the second half. It ought to be unacceptable.
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

Why is EVERY thing at Wyoming so rinky dink....err....
lakesbison
Cowpoke

nice rinky dink outfit.... NDSU has better media than you.

Craig bohl breaking down visibly crying when talking about NDSU players and AD. but you wouldn't LET ME SEE IT!

shame on you!!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Brew_Poke wrote:
WyoBrandX wrote:
Brew_Poke wrote:
Well then fire those f-word, I don't care if it's students doing work study. It's an embarrassment. It's like when they stream basketball games and the stupid f-word forget to turn the stream back on until 10 minutes into the second half. It ought to be unacceptable.
Thats probably where the problem lies. Its annoying as hell. But they are sending one signal out of WMS/AA out to grfx.cstv.com. We all are streaming from there (high bandwidth facility). I can't believe they are screwing this up so badly. They might as well just have said - hey watch the video at 6pm. I don't think it ought to be unacceptable - it is unacceptable.
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke

lakesbison wrote:nice rinky dink outfit.... NDSU has better media than you.

Craig bohl breaking down visibly crying when talking about NDSU players and AD. but you wouldn't LET ME SEE IT!

shame on you!!
Here, maybe this will make you feel better.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

lakesbison wrote:nice rinky dink outfit.... NDSU has better media than you.

shame on you!!
I'll let you in on a little secret...

It's BYU's fault.