I'm wondering if it's going to be Greener or this guy....

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

I'm guessing this guy because he has a damn impressive resume, our team is small and soft right now, and North Dakota states team is big and physical.

Don't be surprised if the Wyoming grad gets the boot. Bohl might pick the former strength and conditioning coach of the U.S. Olympic group.

http://cscca.org/events/speakers?job=bi ... ven_id=112" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

This is one area that gets overlooked, but is critical to the success of any program. One would assume that Wyoming teams would never be gassed in the 4th quarter of a football game, or the last 10 minutes of a basketball game. Yet when one watches the Pokes, we see teams that normally do pretty well the first half, and then come out like they just got back from a trip to Mt. Everest in the second half.

Wyoming athletics needs to focus more on conditioning and take advantage of training at high altitudes. These kids have more hemoglobin in their sytems, so they have a better oxygen delivery system than people with less hemoglobin. It's time to get a strength and conditioning coach on campus that recognizes the benefits of working out at 7,220 feet. Nobody, and I mean nobody, should be in better aerobic shape than the Cowboys. I hope Kramer comes along with the deal.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

When looking at the North Dakota State board it's apparent they really don't want to lose their strength and conditioning coach. I know this may ruffle some feathers because Greener is so well liked, but watching tape of NDSU and Wyoming you can see a difference in strength, especially on the lines, and against opponents like Kansas State.

I really think Bohl will try to bring him though. Something needs to change here and strength and conditioning is a huge part of it.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
PokePride.com
Cowpoke

Greener's wife is my kids teacher and they are both really good people. If they bring in the other guy I hope they ca find a way to keep Greener also.