Kody Sutton

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Is playing on ESPN3 right now for Southeastern Louisiana in the playoff game vs New Hampshire. UNH is winning.. Sutton not a factor so far.
ImageImageImageImage
PCB
Ranch Hand

Forgive me as I haven't been here long but why is Kody Sutton.......someone to be concerned about?
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

He was a UW running back in 2011.. famous for his ego and proclamation of being an NFL running back.. now plays for FCS Southeastern Louisiana. ESPN during the UW/Temple bowl game kept referring to him as Smoody and the idiocy caught on.
ImageImageImageImage
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Here's the egomaniacs Twitter acct: https://twitter.com/SmoodySutton" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImage
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

MrTitleist wrote:He was a UW running back in 2011.. famous for his ego and proclamation of being an NFL running back.. now plays for FCS Southeastern Louisiana. ESPN during the UW/Temple bowl game kept referring to him as Smoody and the idiocy caught on.
His nickname was Smoody LONG before that game.
It has been his nickname since high school and that's why they called him that on the game.
His nickname didn't come from them calling him that.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

That's probably true, however, that doesn't make the nonsense any less ridiculous.
ImageImageImageImage
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

MrTitleist wrote:That's probably true, however, that doesn't make the nonsense any less ridiculous.
Oh his non-sense was ridiculous.
I'm glad he isn't a Wyo Cowboy anymore. He was a punk, and thought he was gods gift to football.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
PokePride.com
Cowpoke

He was self promoting on twitter about being on ESPN and how everyone should check him out.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

He also has a "Sutton for Heisman" thing going. Little hard to do that at the FCS level.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote:He also has a "Sutton for Heisman" thing going. Little hard to do that at the FCS level.
Hard to do it at the FCS level? Yeah.
Impossible to do it as a back-up at the FCS level, not even leading your team in rush yards.

But let's look at it this way: Kody Sutton was the 4th leading rusher on his FCS team who lost in the 2nd round of the playoffs.
He didn't even have 100 carries, and not even 400 rush yards, with 6 TDs. Again, 4th on his team in rush yards...

That kid winning the Heisman is an even bigger joke than one of my "Wyo-BCS Bowl" threads.

What a tool that kid is.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I just went to his twitter and WOW what a tool!

"Game tonight on ESPN3, check me out".

Shouldn't it be about the team not him?

Wow I am glad he is not on our team anymore.
PLUS! My boy took his starting spot as a true freshman.

Suck it Smoody.