PED's shows its ugly head again...

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

I am so sick of this MLB & PED crap on the news...I wish people would take this stance...

"What? Pro athletes use performance enhancing drugs? Really? And why is baseball the only sport really being exposed right now (other than wrestling)? Who effing cares, it made / makes baseball more interesting! I would rather see 500 foot homeruns, and seasons with 50 homeruns and 1.5 ERA's, than some 2 - 1 borefest every night. The MLB season is too long to not have PED's."
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

A-Rod has had a hell of a year.. screws around with Madonna, gets caught, his hot wife leaves him, and he was juicing for 3 years because 252 million dollars made him sweat a little bit. I can see the Hall of Fame being pretty empty for the next few years.. lots of *'s.

But yeah, 2-1 borefests do suck.
ImageImageImageImage
Willie
Buckaroo

Like I keep saying...at least A-Rod has the cahones to step and admit what he did. Unlike the dozens and
dozens of others.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

Clemens! Yeesh.. that guy is in a huge pickle.. he's at the point of damned if you do, damned if you don't. He's probably going to prison one way or the other.
ImageImageImageImage
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

MrTitleist wrote:Clemens! Yeesh.. that guy is in a huge pickle.. he's at the point of damned if you do, damned if you don't. He's probably going to prison one way or the other.
Yep...and what will be interesting will be when the government (which has really nothing better to do) steps in and names the 103 others.

Bonds = Jail
McGuire = Jail
Clemens = Jail
Sosa = Jail
Palmeiro = Jail
Etc., Etc., Etc.

I wonder what would happen if our beloved NFL or NBA released results from tests that were not "scheduled". Lastly, to rant a bit, what is the baseball HOF about anyway...a place where statistics are laid to rest...I don't need a place like the HOF in my life to know that 755 means something, .406 means something, 61 means something...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...