Burman Extended

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Excellent analysis NP. I may have been a little excited and exaggerated a bit in my last post. But the point is the same, we actually do get a good amount of $$$ from the state, it is on the admin (AD, Pres, BOT, etc.) to find alternate sources of funding outside of the general fund. I did an entire paper during my Masters program discussing current sources of revenue for college athletic departments and new or emergent sources of revenue for them to explore. Point is, if I could figure out places to find new money, an AD making a LOT more money than me should be able to do the same.
Last edited by WestWYOPoke on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NowherePoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

WestWYOPoke wrote:Excellent analysis NP. I may have been a little excited and exaggerated a bit in my last post. But the point is the same, we actually do get a good amount of $$$ from the state, it is on the admin (AD, Pres, BOT, etc.) to find alternate sources of funding outside of the general fund. I did an entire paper during my Masters program discussing current sources of revenue for college athletic departments and new or emergent sources of revenue for them to explore. Point is, if I could figure out places to find new money, an AD making a LOT more money than me should be able to do the same.

Agreed.