FAU #11 - Trevon Coley

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Was I the only one that saw him getting covered by a large tarp so he could take a giant piss on the sideline?

:rofl: :thumbdown:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 89 times

A caller on Cowboy Talk commented on it.

I do know that Cowboy Joe took a huge wiz at the SE corner of the field...no tarp needed there. I will say that the field drains pretty fast.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

I saw a picture of it on Twitter....
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

LawPoke wrote:A caller on Cowboy Talk commented on it.

I do know that Cowboy Joe took a huge wiz at the SE corner of the field...no tarp needed there. I will say that the field drains pretty fast.
No kidding? That is hilarious.

I told the unsuspecting little FAU cheerleader group on the way out to make sure to tell Hendrickson that he is a cheap shot son-of-a-bitch for me. They (one in particular) just smiled and said ok. That made me feel bad - a tad. I should have said, "hey, thanks for coming to Wyoming, you have a beautiful campus. And please tell Hendrickson he is a cheap shot son-of-a-bitch for me."
Dear Karma,

LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 89 times

Yep. The caller was pretty exercised over the tarp and the peeing...Dave Settle was not, suggesting that it was a long way to the visiting locker room. I never knew that was an issue. Since it is on the visiting team's side of the field, I can't say I care. A great present for CSU, Calhoun and the other asshats when they come to the War.

As for the cheap shot artist - I agree. Beyond the clear cheap shot on Kirk (which the officials caught), the officials missed a heck of a game. A bunch of holds. A clear Pass Interference. Another face mask or two. Holy hell. Oh well, we won.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Kinda par for the course actually. Not the first time a player has had others surround him either with a tarp or towels to cover him up while he does his business. At least he did it that way, a lot of the players I knew when I was in school (and I'm sure this wasn't isolated to those players) would just go in their uniform right there on the sideline.
gbpoke
Cowpoke

WestWYOPoke wrote:Kinda par for the course actually. Not the first time a player has had others surround him either with a tarp or towels to cover him up while he does his business. At least he did it that way, a lot of the players I knew when I was in school (and I'm sure this wasn't isolated to those players) would just go in their uniform right there on the sideline.

This for sure. I remember hearing something about Brett Favre when he was playing with the Packers sticking a towel down his pants to piss in during the game, then throwing it on the sideline. Hopefully noone else picked it up to wipe their face off. ;)
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

gbpoke wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:Kinda par for the course actually. Not the first time a player has had others surround him either with a tarp or towels to cover him up while he does his business. At least he did it that way, a lot of the players I knew when I was in school (and I'm sure this wasn't isolated to those players) would just go in their uniform right there on the sideline.

This for sure. I remember hearing something about Brett Favre when he was playing with the Packers sticking a towel down his pants to piss in during the game, then throwing it on the sideline. Hopefully noone else picked it up to wipe their face off. ;)
A few years later, Favre picked it up and wiped his face with it, while wearing purple.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

That incident is nothing compared to their coach and half their players poop their pants over the finish.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Adv8RU12 wrote:That incident is nothing compared to their coach and half their players poop their pants over the finish.
Touche' :thumb:
Dear Karma,

johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

Adv8RU12 wrote:That incident is nothing compared to their coach and half their players poop their pants over the finish.

Dude, that was really funny. Nice touch.
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.