Why no High School Baseball in Wyoming?

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 316 times
Been liked: 123 times

Always wondered about that. I would much prefer High School Baseball to Legion, not just from a stacking order standpoint, but some of the "rules" are rediculous.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 46 times

McPeachy wrote:Always wondered about that. I would much prefer High School Baseball to Legion, not just from a stacking order standpoint, but some of the "rules" are rediculous.
Whatta mean?
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

I imagine the weather may play a factor.. and schools not wanting to thin out their track/soccer teams.
ImageImageImageImage
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 316 times
Been liked: 123 times

Wyokie wrote:
McPeachy wrote:Always wondered about that. I would much prefer High School Baseball to Legion, not just from a stacking order standpoint, but some of the "rules" are rediculous.
Whatta mean?
For one, Legion has this rediculous rule that you can play through the age 19. That would mean, you could graduate high school, go off to college, then, return for the summer and play again. 16 year olds versus 19 year olds. That sucks.

Also...Legion already practices during the spring, so I don't think there would be any additional conflict with other high school sports (gaysoccer or track).
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
PApokesPhan
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote:
For one, Legion has this rediculous rule that you can play through the age 19. That would mean, you could graduate high school, go off to college, then, return for the summer and play again. 16 year olds versus 19 year olds. That sucks.

Also...Legion already practices during the spring, so I don't think there would be any additional conflict with other high school sports (gaysoccer or track).

i never knew they didnt have it for hs out there..thats interesting.

i have friends still in high school on Libertys baseball team, and just about all the players participate in legion too..

baseball has a decent fan base to come support, its a great sport to sit and relax.

and "gay"soccer, here soccer brings some big crowds. i dont watch it, but it does help bring some revenue to Libertys athletics, both boys n girls, and track brings a lot of people too. two other schools use our track n field areas.