What seed to the Pokes get tomorrow?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
gbpoke
Cowpoke

What seed to you guys think the Pokes will get tomorrow?
I'm thinking 11-13 but I could be way off base. I wouldn't mind a 12 or 13 those seeds have been pretty good for the Pokes recently. Weren't they a 12 seed the last time they won the WAC tourny and we went to the sweet 16? I think they were a 13 seed in '02 when we beat Gonzaga and gave 'Zona all they wanted. I think we have a chance to make some noise next week.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I'm going 12.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Probably a 12 or 13...though a 14 wouldn't shock me. Remember, RPI hurts us and we were the 4 seed in our tourney.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

My guess is 12. But the best part is, I don't care what seed as it is better than no seed which would have been our fate if we had lost. Bring on the next team and let's see what the Pokes can do.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

I don't care the seed, just put us in the Omaha bracket and give us another "home away from home" game!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

bring it to seattle, or Portland!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:I don't care the seed, just put us in the Omaha bracket and give us another "home away from home" game!
f-word Omaha!

Too many Pokes up here in the PNW waiting for a game up here.

COME ON PORTLAND OR SEATTLE
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
gbpoke
Cowpoke

For what it's worth; Jerry Palm for CBS sports has Wyoming in Omaha as an 11 seed vs Providence a 6 seed. There would be a potential matchup with either Notre Dame (3) or North Dakota State (14). Again for what it's worth. ;)

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

gbpoke wrote:For what it's worth; Jerry Palm for CBS sports has Wyoming in Omaha as an 11 seed vs Providence a 6 seed. There would be a potential matchup with either Notre Dame (3) or North Dakota State (14). Again for what it's worth. ;)

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I wouldn't mind a Wyo vs NDSU round of 32... :D
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

I'm really liking the ESPN projection with us playing Northern Iowa and the winner playing the winner of Utah-Harvard for a chance to go to the Sweet 16.

Seems like where ever we go the first game is about the same, but the 2nd game is the difference. Seems that the path to the Sweet 16 is easier in Portland or Seattle.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Not gonna lie, still pretty damn giddy about the win. Can only imagine how excited the players and coaches are.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

BeaverPoke wrote:I'm really liking the ESPN projection with us playing Northern Iowa and the winner playing the winner of Utah-Harvard for a chance to go to the Sweet 16.

Seems like where ever we go the first game is about the same, but the 2nd game is the difference. Seems that the path to the Sweet 16 is easier in Portland or Seattle.
N. Iowa will be tough as poop but so is every other team in the tournament and that draw is as good as any we will get. I like it.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
snowpoke
Buckaroo

Hoping for Seattle or Portland! Omaha would be great for wyo folks of course.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Bracketmatrix.com so far shows us as being updated on 5 brackets and all 5 have us listed as a 12 seed which is what I think we will probably get.

Right now they are projecting the 5 seeds to be W. Virginia , Wichita St., Utah and Arkansas. Which is the seed the # 12 would play.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Based on everything I am seeing we will be an 11, 12 or 13 seed. Which means we will likely play one of these 12 teams.

Oklahoma
North Carolina
Northern Iowa
Louisville
West Virginia
Utah
Wichita State
Arkansas
Southern Methodist
Georgetown
Providence
Butler

J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

seattlecowboy wrote:Based on everything I am seeing we will be an 11, 12 or 13 seed. Which means we will likely play one of these 12 teams.

Oklahoma
North Carolina
Northern Iowa
Louisville
West Virginia
Utah
Wichita State
Arkansas
Southern Methodist
Georgetown
Providence
Butler
They would be extremely tough to beat, but seeing Wyoming vs. the famed sky blue would be incredible.