Todays game is on ESPN 3 and unlocked and......

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
castlerocker
Cowpoke

free for all if they don't black out certain areas.

Starts at 1:15 mst.
jarhead
Ranch Hand

Is it streaming anywhere?
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

jarhead wrote:Is it streaming anywhere?
You must not know what ESPN 3 is, do you?
castlerocker
Cowpoke

It's here.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It doesn't show now but will in an hour or so, or......click on upcoming for Saturday and there you go.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

You have to be a customer of ESPN 3 to get the feed. In other words, you have to put in your cable or satellite provider so they can verify you have ESPN 3 before you can watch it. The poop provider I have doesn't offer ESPN 3 so I'm out of luck.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 12 times

Awesome! I just looked at ESPN3 and there does not appear to be a log-in. E.g. there is no key icon next to the game. I guess it's a free stream?
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

WYO_Fan_inPA wrote:Awesome! I just looked at ESPN3 and there does not appear to be a log-in. E.g. there is no key icon next to the game. I guess it's a free stream?
I just clicked on the "watch now" button, and it took me to a verification screen on ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN 3, etc. So, at least on my end, I can't get it to work. Looks like Dave and Kevin again this weekend........
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 154 times

Well, directv customers get espn3 now, so that's a little better
W-Y, Until I Die!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

CowboyNV wrote:
WYO_Fan_inPA wrote:Awesome! I just looked at ESPN3 and there does not appear to be a log-in. E.g. there is no key icon next to the game. I guess it's a free stream?
I just clicked on the "watch now" button, and it took me to a verification screen on ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN 3, etc. So, at least on my end, I can't get it to work. Looks like Dave and Kevin again this weekend........
Well it doesn't start for over an hour, so...
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

If any of you are SlingTV users you can validate watchespn with your sling log in information too
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:If any of you are SlingTV users you can validate watchespn with your sling log in information too
Do you have SlingTV? I tried it back during March Madness and it worked so poorly and crashed constantly. Games were near unwatchable, especially the elite 8 and final 4 games, which I wonder if had to do with extremely high traffic of users? I cancelled it and haven't used it since but would really really like to if it is a good product. If you do have it, what's been your experience with it? Has anything been improved as time has gone on? Thanks
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

I love sling, and not just for the price. I'm a huge soccer fan so I added the sports pack for $5. For sports, I almost exclusively use watch espn though as it seems to pause to buffer less often than the espn channel on sling.

I only have the roku stick (for how often I use TV the roku 3 didn't seem worth it) and the remote is ok. I seem to use the roku app a lot more for its remote control instead of the remote. The nice thing about the app is the full keyboard that makes it easier to search netflix, etc.

I previously used my chrome cast to stream to my tv, then got roku when I got sling because chrome cast isn't supported on it (but they announced it will be soon). I prefer chrome cast for netflix and youtube, but for Pandora music and tv I like how roku is set up.

Hope the info helps! I'm bummed I don't have root or CBS sports any longer, but my bill is 1/3 of what it was previously so I can afford to go to Buffalo Wild wings more often to watch something on those channels lol. Sling TV is great!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

FarmerPoke wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:If any of you are SlingTV users you can validate watchespn with your sling log in information too
Do you have SlingTV? I tried it back during March Madness and it worked so poorly and crashed constantly. Games were near unwatchable, especially the elite 8 and final 4 games, which I wonder if had to do with extremely high traffic of users? I cancelled it and haven't used it since but would really really like to if it is a good product. If you do have it, what's been your experience with it? Has anything been improved as time has gone on? Thanks
I too had issues during march madness. But since then they have updated the app a couple times. Honestly, I absolutely love it. The best decision I've made in a long time is dropping cable and getting SlingTV. Especially now that I can use my Sling account to log into WatchESPN. At the price point, it is hard to beat. I haven't had a single issue since March.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

cali2wyo wrote:I love sling, and not just for the price. I'm a huge soccer fan so I added the sports pack for $5. For sports, I almost exclusively use watch espn though as it seems to pause to buffer less often than the espn channel on sling.

I only have the roku stick (for how often I use TV the roku 3 didn't seem worth it) and the remote is ok. I seem to use the roku app a lot more for its remote control instead of the remote. The nice thing about the app is the full keyboard that makes it easier to search netflix, etc.

I previously used my chrome cast to stream to my tv, then got roku when I got sling because chrome cast isn't supported on it (but they announced it will be soon). I prefer chrome cast for netflix and youtube, but for Pandora music and tv I like how roku is set up.

Hope the info helps! I'm bummed I don't have root or CBS sports any longer, but my bill is 1/3 of what it was previously so I can afford to go to Buffalo Wild wings more often to watch something on those channels lol. Sling TV is great!
+10,000

I save well over $100 a month since dropping cable. I miss Root and CBS Sports but have found new places around town to watch the Pokes. I love SlingTV.
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

Thanks guys, I might have to look into it again