I've been hearing rumors

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

of free pizza at the game. Can anyone confirm?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

All students who attend (CSewe Football) get a free coupon at the gate for a medium one topping, carry out only.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
HiCountryCowboy
Ranch Hand

A free pizza to get students to come to a football gave vs the biggest rival? What a mess we've got here!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

HiCountryCowboy wrote:A free pizza to get students to come to a football gave vs the biggest rival? What a mess we've got here!
If their smart, they'll give out the free pizza coupons to the students after the game is over. God knows keeping fans in the stadium after half time is as hard as getting them into the stadium in the first place.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

HiCountryCowboy wrote:A free pizza to get students to come to a football gave vs the biggest rival? What a mess we've got here!
Firework shows work great I hear.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

bladerunnr wrote:
If their smart, they'll give out the free pizza coupons to the students after the game is over. God knows keeping fans in the stadium after half time is as hard as getting them into the stadium in the first place.
"Let's go across the street to drink at halftime & come back."

-----

"It's kinda cold out there, we could just watch the rest here and keep drinking..."
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

To be fair, drinking at and after halftime is almost necessary this season.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
VisorHair
Ranch Hand

we are 1-8.. lol

"In this geographical area; Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, and Western Kansas - there's a new Sheriff in town." - Coach Bohl
Hayduke
Cowpoke

I'll go inside the IPF and pay for food and beer this time.. keep warm before the game. Probably follow the dun to the east stands too...
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa