Who is Jonathan Kongbo? Only the #1 rated JC player in USA

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Is Johnathan Kongbo the football equivalent of Lekan Ajayi?

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Boooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyy. Waaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuupppppp my Niiiiiiiiigggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzz. I'm gonna transfer again Niiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Isiah Thompson rules!!"

http://sundial.csun.edu/2015/11/olaleka ... -matadors/
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... volunteers

Says Hurd wants to change positions at his new school. Maybe WR or TE. Think he can tackle and play LB on a Bohl led defense?
HiCountryCowboy
Ranch Hand

This is how you maximize revenues from SEC boosters. Cam Newton designed the model and maybe Hurd/Kongbo are replicating it - commit to one SEC school, cash in, transfer, cash in until you "earn" your "degree". Actually pretty entrepreneurial.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... volunteers

Says Hurd wants to change positions at his new school. Maybe WR or TE. Think he can tackle and play LB on a Bohl led defense?
I doubt he is considering moving from the offense. I also think it would be a waste of a scholly. He has 1 year of eligibility remaining so it would require 2 years of schollies for 1 year of play. I like Bohl's program building (not rent-a-player).
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Wyovanian wrote:
Cornpoke wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
HiCountryCowboy wrote:Quitters are going to quit (even mid-season). He wouldn't make it on this team - it's all about him. Good luck in the real world!
Yeah, no chance he would last in Bohl's culture (which is a culture of discipline and winning). The guy seems like a head case.
Apparently more Tennessee players are quitting today. I don't believe it's a coach issue, program issue, it's a culture issue. Obviously Kongbo would not have worked out at Wyoming either. Bohl has this uncanny ability to find players who have the right mentality for the game. Give me a 1-2 star player with that kind of mental toughness over the 4 star guy who will call it quits at the first sign of diversity
So he's racist too? What a loser...
Maybe adversity? Lmao

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'