Bohl interviewed for Iowa State

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 132 times

Yabadabadoo wrote:
ragtimejoe1 wrote:Careful with your assumptions, DINO. Just pointing out that end of the world predictions aren't exclusively a biblical thing.
I also never stated that the 'end of the world' was upon us. I was more referring to the start of the tribulation period as detailed in God's Holy Word.

While the end times scenario is not exclusively a 'biblical thing', it is in my opinion, the only legitimate, accurate, and reliable source for all things that fall under this category.

There is no other authority.
What!!? You don't believe 2 degrees is going to be the end of us? Just kidding, man, as was my other post.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

OK, let's get this stupid thread back on track, quit calling each other names, and off religion or I'll do everybody a favor and shut it down.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
TracyRingolsby
Buckaroo

BeaverPoke wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Cornpoke wrote:If Bohl didn't actually interview for Iowa st. Then lock this thread and stop giving Beaver the pleasure of trying to start poop. I have a feeling he does this on more than just Wyonation. Trolls like him go all over other teams forums and try to stir the pot.

Let's not give this Oregon state fan the pleasure of that. I'd prefer this site to be for REAL Wyoming fans.

Lol you get so mad, it's great.
And your obsession with anything that may make Bohl look bad is annoying.

Which is what?

Tell me how I am so obsessed with making Bohl look bad?

I saw a tweet from an ISU sports reporter that said Bohl interviewed for the ISU job, so I made this thread.
I wasn't even the first person on here to mention the interview.

You don't like the post I made about how after 2 seasons at Wyoming the record is what it's going to be when he leaves?

What else do I do to make Bohl look bad?

Ever stop to wonder if it's Bohl's coaching that makes Bohl look bad? Dude won 2 f-word games this season.
Get a grip, wake up and realize Bohl is not FBS material. Not at Wyoming anyways.
Beav, learn something about journalism. You saw a tweet from an Iowa State fan who runs a fan board in his spare time. He is not a reporter. And if you are going to cite a report from someone you can save yourself a lot of headaches by not acting as if you know it is a fact, but rather by crediting the source of the stupid claim you put faith in.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

TracyRingolsby wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:
Cornpoke wrote:If Bohl didn't actually interview for Iowa st. Then lock this thread and stop giving Beaver the pleasure of trying to start poop. I have a feeling he does this on more than just Wyonation. Trolls like him go all over other teams forums and try to stir the pot.

Let's not give this Oregon state fan the pleasure of that. I'd prefer this site to be for REAL Wyoming fans.

Lol you get so mad, it's great.
And your obsession with anything that may make Bohl look bad is annoying.

Which is what?

Tell me how I am so obsessed with making Bohl look bad?

I saw a tweet from an ISU sports reporter that said Bohl interviewed for the ISU job, so I made this thread.
I wasn't even the first person on here to mention the interview.

You don't like the post I made about how after 2 seasons at Wyoming the record is what it's going to be when he leaves?

What else do I do to make Bohl look bad?

Ever stop to wonder if it's Bohl's coaching that makes Bohl look bad? Dude won 2 f-word games this season.
Get a grip, wake up and realize Bohl is not FBS material. Not at Wyoming anyways.
Beav, learn something about journalism. You saw a tweet from an Iowa State fan who runs a fan board in his spare time. He is not a reporter. And if you are going to cite a report from someone you can save yourself a lot of headaches by not acting as if you know it is a fact, but rather by crediting the source of the stupid claim you put faith in.

:deadhorse1: :popcorn:
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

BeaverPoke wrote::deadhorse1: :popcorn:
You could just ignore the thread, Beav.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

WYCowboy wrote:OK, let's get this stupid thread back on track, quit calling each other names, and off religion or I'll do everybody a favor and shut it down.
"back on track" implies that this was ever on track