Prediction time!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Kimball_Ne_Cowboy
Buckaroo

I think it'll be a good bounce back game for the 'boys. The nice thing about football is you have the opportunity to put the past behind you, and move on to the next game. I think it'll be a W, but there will be a shortage of D for both sides. 35-24 Wyo.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Pokes look sharp from start to finish and win 31-17(I hope) LOL, I'm ready to be there!!!!!
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

I thinking a 49-24 type win for the Pokes. We'll lose some defensive battles, but I can't see them stopping us. I actually think we can score more that 49.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 601 times
Been liked: 240 times

42-21 Pokes
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

35-10 wyo
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Pokes rebound with 34-17 win.
yopaulie
Ranch Hand

Cowboy squeak out a close victory 31-27. Victory prevents this board from full meltdown, but both sides will have new ammo to debate current and future direction of the program.

Other predictions:
-Dino will find some way to appear on the live game video stream
-SDPokeFan will confirm post game that we are a better fit for Fcs
-Jimmy Dimes will correctly remind us that a close victory is still a victory
-Joshvanklomp will re-confirm that a close victory is, in fact, a victory, in case people were wondering
Last edited by yopaulie on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

38-17 Pokes
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

48-20 Pokes
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

NAIA Southern Oregon put up 653 yards on UC-Davis! After watching the Pokes the past two game there is no way that I see this game being close unless Josh Allen were to have some meltdown repeat performance. I expect some long sustained drives featuring Brian Hill and Shaun Wick.

Wyoming 37 UC-Davis 14
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

I think UW goes Vigen - er, I mean, conservative, in the second half.

Halftime Wyoming 28 - UC Ringolsby 7
Final Wyoming 38 - UC Ringolsby 20
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

This is a game for Hill to get on track. He doesn't seem like the same guy as last year thus far.

Pokes 34-24. I think UCD will pass the ball on us....
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

31-14 Wyo
I'm good for 3!
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

Just watched the Oregon- UC Davis game. These guys are pretty dang good. They put up 28 on Oregons athletic defense. I'm not about to say our def is as good as Oregons (and they're not real great either). I think our long sustained drives slow Davis's scoring and limit them to about the same score. Our Offense will start slow, but will begin to create momentum throughout the game, and 7220 will tire their def out.

Final: WYO 40- Davis 29.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

kansasCowboy wrote:Just watched the Oregon- UC Davis game. These guys are pretty dang good. They put up 28 on Oregons athletic defense. I'm not about to say our def is as good as Oregons (and they're not real great either). I think our long sustained drives slow Davis's scoring and limit them to about the same score. Our Offense will start slow, but will begin to create momentum throughout the game, and 7220 will tire their def out.

I'm curious. If these guys are "pretty dang good", then what will you call the rest of our opponents? According to some of you, we've never scheduled a cupcake.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

According to the SRS rankings, UC Davis is ranked 104th out of 125 FCS teams. I will make a bold prediction...if Wyoming does not win this game, Craig Bohl and his band of merry men will be sweating bullets and should be polishing up their resumes.

Having said that, I predict Wyoming 31, UC Davis 17.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
wwcc22
Buckaroo

34-10 Pokes win
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

djm19 wrote: I think UCD will pass the ball on us....
AND pass the ball on us. AND pass the ball on us. AND pass .....
Like Eastern Michigan, and all the following until Stanard figures out that just maybe the secondary scheme is not working out so well. Just maybe...
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

bladerunnr wrote:
kansasCowboy wrote:Just watched the Oregon- UC Davis game. These guys are pretty dang good. They put up 28 on Oregons athletic defense. I'm not about to say our def is as good as Oregons (and they're not real great either). I think our long sustained drives slow Davis's scoring and limit them to about the same score. Our Offense will start slow, but will begin to create momentum throughout the game, and 7220 will tire their def out.

I'm curious. If these guys are "pretty dang good", then what will you call the rest of our opponents? According to some of you, we've never scheduled a cupcake.
Watch the game for yourself. It's on YouTube. These guys are pretty good. They weren't doing trick plays to score. They ran their offense. They play pretty disciplined. Davis D can get up on you quick. I'm not saying Davis is amazing, but I do think people will be surprised by how well they play. 2-9 last year was based on their back up quarterback and lack of D. Their senior qb is pretty good and makes some good decisions with the ball. He has a quick and accurate release. Their rub runs like Hill. Their wrs can and based on our cbs will get open.
But I think our offense, based on how well Allens composure is will start to take over the game.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 601 times
Been liked: 240 times

Adv8RU12 wrote:
djm19 wrote: I think UCD will pass the ball on us....
AND pass the ball on us. AND pass the ball on us. AND pass .....
Like Eastern Michigan, and all the following until Stanard figures out that just maybe the secondary scheme is not working out so well. Just maybe...
+1