Anyone know if Bohl is keeping with this same philosophy?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cheywypoke
Ranch Hand

I realize that the situation is a little different since Wyoming doesn't play in a dome, however I could see the benefits of practicing outdoors this week.

http://www.inforum.com/content/out-elem ... tana-state
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

I would guess kickers, wide receivers and quarterbacks will spend a lot of time practicing in the elements.

Truthfully I think a lot of practices would be outside to get used to it as San Diego can't practice in these elements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 90 times

I imagine that they are practicing in the elements. At least I hope they are.

I think that the elements will play a role in the outcome. Two weeks ago, I remember quotes from their QB that he was not allowed to even say the word "wind," which tells me he has a hang up with at least wind. I would guess he is no more excited about below-freezing temperatures mixed with the wind.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

they'd have to practice in it I would think to really gain the advantage, get a feel for the hard footballs etc.....practice in it where the opponent can't give you an edge anyway you can get it
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I think ultimately what will decide this game is if our defense shows up at all. If we can take advantage of ball carriers not used to holding on to the ball in cold weather, we could put a nail in the coffin fast. I really hope that happens, because after the Lobos stinker, I'm more than a little worried.