SDSU has lost my respct

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Vapoke
Cowpoke

I always thought highly of SDSU, but after these past two games I can only hate them more than BYU

http://giphy.com/gifs/3o7TKw2BRIKl9pdar6
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Nice that the f-word ref stood there and watched it happen....Jesus, what a bunch of idiots reffing in the MWC.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Bird fingers flying like crazy from many of the players to the fans after the game. I agree, SDSU were very classless.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

That nut punch was terrible 15 yard penalty automatic first down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Vapoke wrote:I always thought highly of SDSU, but after these past two games I can only hate them more than BYU

Would be nice to see UPD and LPD, along with the conference announce an investigation with the possibility of charges and suspension for that player. It would also be nice to hear the conference announce the termination of that referee and a conference-wide performance review and audit of all MW officials.

But we all know the nutless reality of the world of MW administration coupled with the look-the-other-way nature of Wyoming law enforcement...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

pokefanchaz7 wrote:That nut punch was terrible 15 yard penalty automatic first down.

It was battery. Law enforcement at hockey games set some examples, same with some at basketball games. Time to put the thugs on notice...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

I can't quite catch the number. Who was it?

http://thespun.com/news/sdsu-wyoming-nu ... ntain-west
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

We deserved better for a championship game. The officiating was horrible to put it mildly. I agree, the white hat stood right there and watched this happen!!!!! What kind of respect do you think others had for the MWC watching on national TV! This kid after doing this ran over to the sideline jumping up and down and was greeted like a hero. The conference has to do something about their officials because many are not very good.

ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Poke-proud wrote:We deserved better for a championship game. The officiating was horrible to put it mildly. I agree, the white hat stood right there and watched this happen!!!!! What kind of respect do you think others had for the MWC watching on national TV! This kid after doing this ran over to the sideline jumping up and down and was greeted like a hero. The conference has to do something about their officials because many are not very good.

Nothing will ever happen until guys like Bohl speak out about the reffing debacles. And guys like Bohl never will as long as the league fines coaches for speaking out about the refs. The league got who they wanted to win and will punish anyone who speaks out against it.
nashvillepoke
Ranch Hand

Then you have this, from the 1980'same bbs over there in provostan.

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/messag ... d=17023038
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Wyovanian wrote:
Vapoke wrote:I always thought highly of SDSU, but after these past two games I can only hate them more than BYU

Would be nice to see UPD and LPD, along with the conference announce an investigation with the possibility of charges and suspension for that player. It would also be nice to hear the conference announce the termination of that referee and a conference-wide performance review and audit of all MW officials.

But we all know the nutless reality of the world of MW administration coupled with the look-the-other-way nature of Wyoming law enforcement...
ironically...that was the same officiating staff from the boise game
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Email the deputy commissioner to let him know what you think about the blatant no call. We would have lost the game regardless but how about protecting the players? Here is the link [email protected]
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

How about the targeting hit on Josh Allen that wasn't called either while the ref stood right there and watched it - it was the crown of the helmet right to the bottom of his face mask. And, the sob that delivered the nut punch also stomped on Josh's ankle after the nut punch.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

I rewatched the nut shot several times. Live, I thought it was a nut shot. Watching it on tv, I thought it was a nut shot. ESPN showed an endzone shot and I don't think it was a deliberate shot. It was on his thigh to begin with. Another thing, it was open hand. I believe this pic was just after his hand was open. I actually think he was bracing himself after he fell over his teammate

W-Y, Until I Die!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote:I rewatched the nut shot several times. Live, I thought it was a nut shot. Watching it on tv, I thought it was a nut shot. ESPN showed an endzone shot and I don't think it was a deliberate shot. It was on his thigh to begin with. Another thing, it was open hand. I believe this pic was just after his hand was open. I actually think he was bracing himself after he fell over his teammate
Thank you! I was watching that replay last night and came to the same conclusion.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

joshvanklomp wrote:
laxwyo wrote:I rewatched the nut shot several times. Live, I thought it was a nut shot. Watching it on tv, I thought it was a nut shot. ESPN showed an endzone shot and I don't think it was a deliberate shot. It was on his thigh to begin with. Another thing, it was open hand. I believe this pic was just after his hand was open. I actually think he was bracing himself after he fell over his teammate
Thank you! I was watching that replay last night and came to the same conclusion.
If that's true why did Josh react the way he did? I think it was a chance at a cheap shot.

joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Poke-proud wrote:If that's true why did Josh react the way he did? I think it was a chance at a cheap shot.
Well I'm sure the pressure of a 265 lb man with cleats on coming down on your ankle doesn't feel the greatest.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

joshvanklomp wrote:
Poke-proud wrote:If that's true why did Josh react the way he did? I think it was a chance at a cheap shot.
Well I'm sure the pressure of a 265 lb man with cleats on coming down on your ankle doesn't feel the greatest.
It was a cheap shot. I was sitting right where this happened. Josh was clearly pissed when there wasn't a call from the white hat standing right there. And I don't blame him.

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Not a fan of SDSu at all. I really don't like them
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

That said, I still think it should have been a penalty. If you run into the ball carrier 3 yards out of bounds inadvertently while trying to hold up, it's still a penalty. Celebrating and landing on our QB is a late hit.

W-Y, Until I Die!