Sporting News: Hill going pro

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Hope Dino is his source and he doesn't know what he's talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 1 time

Pretty disappointing if true. I get the worry about getting hurt, but I am going to miss a special player that I think still has a lot he could help accomplish at Wyoming. It may be selfish, but I think he could've also helped himself move up in the draft next year. Hopefully we don't lose him and Josh. Either way, all the best to Brian.
KeepitrealWyo
Buckaroo

Or maybe Dino was correct. Not a hard stretch here guys- He has been in the NFL mode all year.
Great Wyo Back let him go make some money- Those knees have only so many runs in them why come back and chance an injury. Yes for us and the team but for him Brian run for the Dough and thanks for the memories
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 17 times

Good luck to you, Brian. I hope you have a long, successful career, and donate some cash to your Alma mater.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Looks legit as our local guys are reporting it as well. Good luck to him and good luck to the coaches in finding his replacement. We need a stud back there.

BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

KeepitrealWyo wrote:Or maybe Dino was correct.
I always thought Dino could have been right. It's just the way he went about his business that was crazy.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Brian did right by me. He made Wyoming proud. I wish him nothing but the best and look forward to watching him in the NFL. Best wishes "Mr Hill".

coachweidner
Buckaroo

While, if true, it is disappointing that Hill is going pro after this year, when was the last time we had this type of talent in Laramie? We've had some guys get to the NFL and have solid careers, but none that I can remember that were talked about to the extent that they would be leaving early and could be impactful players at the next level. Now we have Hill and more than likely Allen if not this year probably next year. Bohl and company can certainly recruit and develop talent. it's great that he's a Cowboy!
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

I don't mind players leaving after their junior season. Gotta get paid.
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

If its true. Good luck him. He was a hell of a player for the pokes. I hope he gets drafted with a good organization.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

SLCPoke
Cowpoke

Is Dino the Sporting News' source? Haha
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

SLCPoke wrote:Is Dino the Sporting News' source? Haha
That would be wildly hillarious. Especially if Hill comes back.

What a f-word blow to the little credibility he has left that would be.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Sounds like it may not be definitive... sure hope he does come back. Next year could be fun if pieces fall the right way.

HiCountryCowboy
Ranch Hand

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't he have plenty of time to decide? Seems like you might want to take some time post-bowl and over the holidays to make sure your head/heart is right and to get as many expert opinions as is possible. Either way, thanks to BHill - an all-time great that has locked down hero status among all ages of Cowboy fans!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Sounds like someone jumped the gun. Again.
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

Well if he does come back there's a lot more to accomplish. Finish your degree. Win the conference out right in a title game and win an even bigger bowl. Oh almost forgot, drive up the UW rushing records to levels that won't be caught for who knows how long. It's good to have motivation in both directions he chooses.

Best of luck to whatever he decides. Brian Hill is a beast man. We've been lucky to see a running back like this play. Fun 2 watch.
Riding High!!!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

I feel for the poor kid, all the rumors surrounding what may end up being the most important decision of his entire life. Like most on this board, I support Brian no matter what his decision ends up being, and I will enjoy either watching him on Saturday's next year, or on Sunday's. Either way, I'm a Brian Hill fan for life.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.