Schedule Poster?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
SLCPoke
Cowpoke

Hey I shot an email to the athletic department and never received a response. Any ideas on who to reach out to over there to get one sent to me??
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 17 times

I sent an email as well asking for a poster. Crickets ..
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 46 times

I got one while at the Brown & Gold Outlet in Laramie. Free of charge.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LaradiseCowboy
Ranch Hand

You can get them free at the Brown and Gold andr right outside the athletics offices. If I was in Laramie I'd send you one. There has to be someone in Laramie that can help you out.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 612 times
Been liked: 245 times

I can send you one. PM your address
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

I tweeted Tom Burman about getting one. He PM'd me asking for an address to send to.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 237 times

Wish I would have seen this post earlier as I would have been happy to pick some up. I picked up several at Frontier Days (I'm thinking this one could be a special and perhaps a bit of a collectible with Josh Allen).
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 153 times

There has to be someone in the athletic dept we can all email to get some. A couple of years ago, I emailed someone and they send me 5 posters and 10 pocket schedules. I searched for the thread and found a name but the email was undeliverable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

not my most favorite poster over the years but it gets the job done
hithere
Ranch Hand

stymeman wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:55 am not my most favorite poster over the years but it gets the job done
That's funny, this year's schedule poster is my favorite in a long, long time.

I called someone from this page [http://www.gowyo.com/page/staff-directory, who I now can't remember her name who said she'd speak to David Primus in Marketing (might not hurt to just contact him directly). About a month later I received my poster schedules with several pocket schedules included.

Shipping costs, which they paid for, were around $10 so I'm very happy that they made the effort. Well worth the $10 for them to spend on great customer service... for once.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

I plan to be in Laramie in about three weeks to personally pick one up.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

CheyenneGunslinger wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:45 pm I plan to be in Laramie in about three weeks to personally pick one up.
Where you going to hang it on your wall..... next to all your Steve Young, Robbie Bosco, and Osmond posters?
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Cowboy Junky wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:24 pm
CheyenneGunslinger wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:45 pm I plan to be in Laramie in about three weeks to personally pick one up.
Where you going to hang it on your wall..... next to all your Steve Young, Robbie Bosco, and Osmond posters?
Don't forget Wyoming great Marcus Bailey, Cowboy Junky. Or do you not remember Cowboy Basketball?
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

'PokeForLife wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:02 pm
Don't forget Wyoming great Marcus Bailey, Cowboy Junky. Or do you not remember Cowboy Basketball?
I do.

Cheyenne Gunslinger......aka......Laradise......aka.......#1 Stunner, from the MWCboard.....

He likes the Osmonds and Danny Ainge.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

don't get this "locked" lol
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

Cowboy Junky wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:17 pm
'PokeForLife wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:02 pm
I do.

Cheyenne Gunslinger......aka......Laradise......aka.......#1 Stunner, from the MWCboard.....

He likes the Osmonds and Danny Ainge.
You're paranoid and give us Wyoming fans a terrible reputation with your constant crap like this. And yes, I am "#1 Stunner" too...we all are except you.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

Hope the trip to Wyoming goes well. Late August/Early September is the perfect time to be in the mountains.