Boise State

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I feel like some pressure is off now. I think we will come out and smack them.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Yeah, I feel like we will definitely be ready for them.

If we can get at least another 7,500 to 8k or maybe more? That will help also. Not sure how much more luck Boise can get.

Good teams find ways to win and make their own luck like Boise has, but damn they have got some luck. Hit two 3’s the last minute being down 3 at Utah St to win at the last second.

Pull out a tough win in San Diego in the last minute. Pull out a tough win against Wyoming. Then Fresno had them beat and blew it the last 10 seconds and let Boise hit another 3 to tie it and send it to OT.

Not sure how much of that they have left?

Hope we pack the Dome on Thursday!!!!

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Were reaching a point where we don't need to beg fans to show up because its an event you don't want to miss. It would be nice to break 8000 for Boise.

If the last few years are any indication, Boise has a tendency to fall off on the second half of the season when they take a few L's. We need to give them one and move into 1st.

See you guys on Thursday. I'm going to buy tickets to this one because using my wife's student ticket to cherry pick the lower bowl doesn't work anymore. Its about time.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

We'll play our game and come out and revenge that loss that we shouda got instead. I'm thinking our team is making a true statement about being one of the powers this year and we Won't bow to anyone. I keep saying, although its hard on the heart and nerves...keep winning by any means necessary. 11 games left 6 at home, lets average at least 8k everyone hereout!!! Soo much fun!!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Wyoming opens as a -1 point favorite.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

Cowduck
Cowpoke

I think we're gonna be fine. I did not come away from the game in Boise with any fear of that team. With a good crowd at home I think we will handle them.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Cowduck wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:07 pm I think we're gonna be fine. I did not come away from the game in Boise with any fear of that team. With a good crowd at home I think we will handle them.
I agree. I’m not worried about them in Laramie at all to be honest. Not saying we couldn’t lose, as we could, if we didn’t show up and acted like it was a scrimmage.

I don’t think Wyoming will do that though. I know Wyoming will be ready to play and I think with a good crowd can win by double digits. We have X back for the game. We didn’t have him in Boise. Hopefully he will be closer to normal now.

seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict

Great win tonight!

Now let’s go beat Fresno St. on Sunday!!!

'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

We should be getting some votes in the polls at this point, right? Especially if we win out this week by beating Fresno I feel like we have a good shot at being ranked next week.
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

'PokeForLife wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:11 pm We should be getting some votes in the polls at this point, right? Especially if we win out this week by beating Fresno I feel like we have a good shot at being ranked next week.
Definitely
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Oh man. What a win
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Leon Rice is such a weasel, delaying the game took all our early swagger and him acting like such a child and not getting at least 1 T shows how he manipulated those refs to his way. Boise doesn't scare me anymore they don't shoot well and this was another fun one...just over 7k but not nearly as engaged crowd, maybe still on a CSU hangover. I get our students rushed the floor beating #1 in the league, please don't make it a habit against Utah St or any other team at home, we should hold homecourt from here on out. Great win and give it all u got against Fresno St and Mr Robinson....thanks for such a fun ride so far
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Another great basketball game between two really good teams, and it's always nice when the good guys come out on top. These kids are for real. Great game, Cowboys!
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

stymeman wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:01 am Leon Rice is such a weasel, delaying the game took all our early swagger and him acting like such a child and not getting at least 1 T shows how he manipulated those refs to his way. Boise doesn't scare me anymore they don't shoot well and this was another fun one...just over 7k but not nearly as engaged crowd, maybe still on a CSU hangover. I get our students rushed the floor beating #1 in the league, please don't make it a habit against Utah St or any other team at home, we should hold homecourt from here on out. Great win and give it all u got against Fresno St and Mr Robinson....thanks for such a fun ride so far
I say rush the court for every win. If that engages the students and gets them to the game, let’s do it!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

stymeman wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:01 am Leon Rice is such a weasel, delaying the game took all our early swagger and him acting like such a child and not getting at least 1 T shows how he manipulated those refs to his way.
It is how he coaches. Every game. Get in the ref's heads early, cry / whine / bitch the first 5 - 10 game minutes, and you will get some favorable calls from there on. His tantrums are worth at least 6 points to that team. Can't stand that pussyfart.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

McPeachy wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:06 am
stymeman wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:01 am Leon Rice is such a weasel, delaying the game took all our early swagger and him acting like such a child and not getting at least 1 T shows how he manipulated those refs to his way.
It is how he coaches. Every game. Get in the ref's heads early, cry / whine / bitch the first 5 - 10 game minutes, and you will get some favorable calls from there on. His tantrums are worth at least 6 points to that team. Can't stand that pussyfart.
He's the longest tenured coach in the MWC by a mile too...Not a fan of his but he has managed to stick around. He's been there for 12 years I think...the next closest is Dutcher at SDSU for the last 5 ... I think?
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

Like has been stated multiple times already, Leon Rice is a crybaby. I can't believe he didn't get a tech after being multiple steps onto the court to point and yell at the ref on the opposite side of the court. He did his job though since the referees started looking for weak calls to make him feel better.

He keeps playing his son a ton of minutes even though he isn't a division one player so that's a silver lining for us. I said it before and I'll say it again. Max Rice is their Hunter Thompson.