Receipts

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Let’s get the list of muppets on here who thought this team would suck!

Hope you all can f-word off!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

Me. I thought they’d suck. After the first two games I thought Air Force would win this game by 40.
Hotkarl
Buckaroo
Been liked: 5 times

Bunch of pouty old men happy tonight. f-word pokes. Hell yea. Suck it zoomies. These were the same poop who ran Tiller off. Lets go Bohl

Wyo until I die
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

I think maybe 2 others and myself called this one. I’ve been talking about how I liked the matchup. Our run D has been stout. Bertagnole and Godbout are serious linemen.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

I saw lax call this as a win! Saw way more say this team sucks from day 1!
Expat_Poke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 3 times

What is the most important thing about college football? In my opinion it is the development of the players and that extends beyond the gridiron. I will admit I didn't think this team was going to win many games, but I knew this was a young team. For me the biggest thing was seeing how the fight and effort by the team would go and develop through the season. I really liked the interview by Swen and I like the comeback attitude by Peasley after the Illinois game.

I like the development I am seeing, and here is to hoping they continue to prove me wrong.
Returned from my 4 year exodus in Greenieville
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

It’s cool that we have two muppets showing up. The others prob are waiting on their wife’s boyfriends for permission to post.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

And no the most important thing is winning
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:43 am 8. I'm saying we beat fresno at the end now. The Tulsa/Illinois could easily be flipped but I like to pick the most heartbreaking way to be 1-1 after the first 2 games.

This might be the best RB corp i've seen in a while. We're probably 4 deep there. Cobbs won't be Neyor but he'll be good but we need to utilize the TE. Listen, Peasley doesn't need to be great. He just needs to be better than Williams. Levi had some great games but we need Peasley to have a higher floor and we'll be looking real good. The pass game only needs to punish teams for stacking the box. It doesn't need to carry us but it needs to be there. I'm quite surprised the running game has carried us to as many bowl games as it has. An average passing game and we win 9+ games . But that's the big question isn't it? The line between 8/9 wins and 3/4 is always small. We'll see.
W Illinois (Peasley throws for 280 and 3TDS)
L Tulsa (We just beat a P5 so naturally we'll drop this one)
W UNC
W AF (always close, we get them this time)
L BYU (God hates me is why)
W SJSU (we finally beat the dreaded spartans)
W UNM (Lobos finally play a spirited wyoming team)
W Ut St. ( I didn't think they were great last year and still don't)
W Hawaii (Sure)
L CSU (Playing the odds)
L BSU (Lose by 6 because we can't win without nfl qb converting 2 pt conversion and no Appleby)
L Fresno (Felt like a good way to end the season)
You all need to listen to me. Lol
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

laxwyo wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:08 pm I think maybe 2 others and myself called this one. I’ve been talking about how I liked the matchup. Our run D has been stout. Bertagnole and Godbout are serious linemen.
Oh man those two were incredible. We completely took away the FB dive which their offense is predicated on
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

marcuswyo wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:10 pm Saw way more say this team sucks from day 1!

I’ll own it.

I’m not on the bandwagon yet but I’ve shifted to “cautiously optimistic”.

As much poop as I talk about Bohl for his antiquated style, the horrible road record, and annual WTF game, I have to give him credit for the fight his teams have.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:35 pm
laxwyo wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:08 pm I think maybe 2 others and myself called this one. I’ve been talking about how I liked the matchup. Our run D has been stout. Bertagnole and Godbout are serious linemen.
Oh man those two were incredible. We completely took away the FB dive which their offense is predicated on
Anyone else have us 3-1? I did.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

laxwyo wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:36 pm
I predicted a win tonight
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

laxwyo wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:36 pm
I didn't! But I believe if the team that just played Air Force was the team that showed up at Illinois there's a chance we could be 4-0 as well. But I will gladly take 3-1
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Subcanis wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:35 pm
marcuswyo wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:10 pm Saw way more say this team sucks from day 1!

I’ll own it.

As much poop as I talk about Bohl for his antiquated style, the horrible road record, and annual WTF game, I have to give him credit for the fight his teams have.
I don’t think we’re winning the MW By any stretch but I am way more optimistic now. We should be able to beat everyone but Fresno and Boise if these teams show up. Hell, Boise isn’t unbeatable this year.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

laxwyo wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:44 pm

I’ll own it.

As much Sh#t as I talk about Bohl for his antiquated style, the horrible road record, and annual WTF game, I have to give him credit for the fight his teams have.
I don’t think we’re winning the MW By any stretch but I am way more optimistic now. We should be able to beat everyone but Fresno and Boise if these teams show up. Hell, Boise isn’t unbeatable this year.
Why not?? We have as good a shot as any team. We knocked the presumptive favorites in the division
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

Although I didn't pick us to lose, I was not optimistic about this game. I thought the offense took a huge leap backwards last week. What a difference a week makes.

Whatever. I'm thrilled for the kids. These guys stayed when so many around them left. I hope we can keep it going. I thought Air Force was the best team in our division. Maybe it can be us. I hope you all bet Wyoming on the moneyline. We were +500!
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:50 pm
laxwyo wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:44 pm

I’ll own it.

As much Sh#t as I talk about Bohl for his antiquated style, the horrible road record, and annual WTF game, I have to give him credit for the fight his teams have.
Why not?? We have as good a shot as any team. We knocked the presumptive favorites in the division
I can see us being 8-2 going into the Boise game. No shame in that, if things really fall our way and we win that one, it all but could wrap up the division for us to have back to back meetings with Fresno most likely.

Go Pokes. Let's just "Win the whole f'n thing"
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy

Win it!!!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

marcuswyo wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:51 pm Let’s get the list of muppets on here who thought this team would suck!

Hope you all can [#]f##k off!
I did not think this team would be very good. This team showed up and the front 7 of the defense played out of their minds tonight. What a fun game to be at!!