Good Article on Coach Sundance Wicks at Green Bay

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:11 am
McPeachy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:13 am

I vehemently disagree with you on this topic, and will leave it at that. Call the police, call the FBI, call the Game & Fish, hell - do something worthwhile and do as you need to. But to do the entire fanbase dirty at WYO through social-fvcking-media? That is total BS, a low blow, and something I would expect from a teen, not a 40 something leader / coach. Ridiculous, immature, and bridge burning. I have since changed my stance on him being a fit for Wyoming - no matter how great of a career he has, hope he continues to do it elsewhere.
Do you have information that neither he and the University failed to alert the authorities? It was my understanding at the time that they did.

You are seeing this with brown and gold goggles. Posting it on social media was the only way to alert the perpetrator that he was taking the potential threat to his family seriously (whether it was a Wyoming fan, CSU fan, or just a pissed off neighbor). Perhaps next time, the letter author should put their name to the letter they dropped off and he wouldn't have needed to go to social media.
I disagree with you on this as well.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Posting stuff like this is akin to playing the victim card. Which I hate