Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

McPeachy wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:12 am
Itsux2beaewe wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:50 pm

Spot on. Rice is the worst.
For those of you who went to the game Saturday, hopefully you watched as I did, when Leon started working the refs on the very first Donkie call. That guy is a master at MWC ref manipulation. He was even "warned" to chill on several occasions but never got the T - maybe because of his tenure? Linder likely wouldn't have been given the same courtesy.
So you’re saying that Linder didn’t learn well enough from his mentor?
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:50 pm

Spot on. Rice is the worst.
For those of you who went to the game Saturday, hopefully you watched as I did, when Leon started working the refs on the very first Donkie call. That guy is a master at MWC ref manipulation. He was even "warned" to chill on several occasions but never got the T - maybe because of his tenure? Linder likely wouldn't have been given the same courtesy.
I officiated high school football. I’ll promise you Deti and McDougall got away with things other coaches didnt. Saw it first hand…….
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:28 pm

So you’re saying that Linder didn’t learn well enough from his mentor?
Yep - although not too far...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Leon Rice is a pe nis, that is all