BSU Game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Who is going to the BSU game that would buy me a “Ruben Narcisse Always A Cowboy” T Shirt I can paypal you the money today anytime just want to get one and can't find anyone going that I know. PM me or reply here we'll set something up. I'll pay for mine as well as yours if you will do this.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

seconded
my wife and i would love to support this
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

There should have naturally been a much wider availablity, but I don't think there was the forward thinking to make that happen. I will be too poop to do anything on Saturday but yell loud.
Last edited by McPeachy on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

hahaha.. man, I love tailgating.. too poop to do anything but yell.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Well I haven't found anyone to buy a shirt for me so I went one step further and contacts UW Athletics Marketing to see if there is a way they can be purchased online or anywhere else when I get some more details I'll post them here.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Wyo2dal,

It is a bit complicated. The proceeds of the shirts are going to help Ruben's family offset memorial costs, etc. If there are an excess of funds for that memorial, they cannot revert back to a "scholarship" fund for Ruben, they must go elsewhere. I don't get why, it is what I was told though. SO...the local / Wyoming vendors backed away slowly, and let UW (and subsequently Sigma Chi I believe) take the lead, in the selling of the shirts, etc. Complicated, but if you think it all the way through, it kind of makes sense. Who knows what is in the works for a Ruben Narcisse Football Scholarship fund, honestly.

A couple of things: First, there could be additional available, or different ones even, that the proceeds would be earmarked for a scholarship fund for Ruben / UW Football. They would be more accessible, for certain. Second, if there are any left after Saturday, I will do what I can to seek them out, and buy them for you, and anyone else on WyoNation, that would want them.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Ya I actually left a voice mail for the Sigma Chi that is heading the event. I understand what you are saying completely however I would also assume that if they can get more sold they would be happy to but my assumption is they are going to be gone very fast.

If you want money in advance please let me know I'll paypal it to you or something else.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Ok so I got my call back from UW on the deal and right now to start with they are going to sell a limited amount they will go on sell Saturday from 3:30 until 5:30 or until they are sold out which seems likely.

Now they are not sure if they can donate the funds from the T Shirts to the Scholarship fund that the Narcisse family is settings up. Currently because of NCAA regulations they can only donate as much money that will cover all funeral costs.

Once that has been completed they will see if donations can be taken for his Scholarship fund and if they can then they will most likely create another shirt and sell that online. However for now they will only be available @ the game 3:30 to 5:30 or until sold out. So please McPeachy if you are able to purchase one for me I would greatly appreciate it and I will pay for one for you as well for the trouble.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote:So please McPeachy if you are able to purchase one for me I would greatly appreciate it and I will pay for one for you as well for the trouble.
seconded again
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'